By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Venom-Symbiont as individual char?

Sayamy

Player
Alright, so I've been mildly obsessed with Marvels Venom lately and I've been wondering if you could app Venom the Symbiont without a host? Now all my knowledge comes from the 2018 Venom movie and a couple of issues from the same years comic and there's a lot of Marvel, so bear with me
Starting point being that Venom does hit all the requirements for chars:
  • it got history
  • it got it's own independent character, thoughts, goals, weird morals and all
  • it can exist independent
Now the latter is the actual crux I suppose, since Symbionts are kinda needing a host of some kind to function properly, but from what I've seen they can at least for a while live without any connection or live with a host that is not a sentient being of it's own. The symbionts have been kept alive within containment tubes, there's one issue where Venom is fighting another symbiont with just a mind-remote-control aid from Dylan and there's Sleeper, who is an offspring of Venom and functions rather well with the hostbody already dead if still possessed, so it seems like a working possibility.

… guess what I'm actually asking is: if it's possible to app just Venom alone (from an appropriate canon point where it's actually without host or smth) could Pandora provide a host? Via an NPC that gets acquired or by the usually magic/science shenanigans or just sticking it into a extra created proxy body?

Solution
Hi Sayamy! Thank you for your patience. We've decided that Venom is applicable as a standalone character. He's one of those rare cases where he could go either as an npc companion or a full character.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
Hi Sayamy! Thank you for your patience. We've decided that Venom is applicable as a standalone character. He's one of those rare cases where he could go either as an npc companion or a full character.

Let us know if you have any questions!

• Love
Reactions: Sayamy
Solution

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom