By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Villain Poll 2: Die Harder

Which of these bad folks is good?

• Sapphire

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Emerald

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mako

MINUS FIVE STARS
Species
Goblin
Occupation
Prole
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
All right folks, I'll cut right to it - I fancy playing a villain, a real bastard. The good news is I've got two options I'd be keen to pick up and attempt to run with on the board. The bad news is, well, I can't decide which one I want to play more.

So, in the spirit of things, I thought I'd see what the wider board thought. Here are our two candidates!

Candidate One - Sapphire!
Our first candidate! Sapphire is always thinking of the future - a future they're going to build, whether the world likes it or not. Personally quite charming when they want to be, Sapphire hides a ruthless streak second to none behind this manufactured persona. Happy enough to work with others when it suits them, they nevertheless see themselves as the real driving force behind any such initiative and resent rivals to that position quite viciously - and real enemies will earn their eternal ire. Yes, there's a bright future in store for Pandora, all right - but it'll be Sapphire you people will thank for it, Sapphire or nobody.

Candidate Two - Emerald!
Emerald is superficially quite like Sapphire in some ways. They share a serious streak of arrogance, for instance. However, while Emerald is rather more vulnerable in some ways than our other candidate, in others they are godlike. Emerald combines narcissism with a remarkable curiosity and inventiveness, and they ever aspire to perfection in all things they do - and if that harms the ants that this world calls sentient species, well, they care not at all. What they do care about is that you recognise the beauty in what they are capable of. Emerald's endgoal is simple: if Pandora's denizens will not acknowledge their divinity, then Emerald will make some that will.

Mako

MINUS FIVE STARS
Species
Goblin
Occupation
Prole
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
FUCK IT we're closing this poll right now - thank you to all who gave up their time/opinion!

The results are fairly decisive - 9 votes for Emerald, 5 for Sapphire. Sapphire was able to narrow the initial gap but wasn't quite able to close it entirely!

And now the big reveals. Some of you made very good educated guesses in the chat, but they weren't quite right - I hope the truth isn't a disappointment!

Sapphire - Lex Luthor

Emerald - SHODAN

• Love
Reactions: Nyami

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archer
Top Bottom