By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Visiting Repentance

Ayano Tateyama

Kagerou Project
Red is the color of a hero
Race
Human
Occupation
Caretaker
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Shipping Other People (Single)
link
Organizer
link
[box= #ff0000, none, none][box=#000000, #ffffff, #333443 1px solid]

“Let’s go home, so we don’t take the wrong path…”

May 15th

This was risky.

This was probably stupid.

But if there was a chance of it working, then she had to try.

Ayano still had her uniform with her, including her mask. Nobody was around when Scott and Stiles made her come back to her senses, so nobody could know about what happened. Her disappearing for half a month was difficult to explain, but she had settled on her having been kidnapped and managing to escape, which... wasn't a complete lie, all things considered. It was believable enough that the most she would get were former subordinates of hers blaming themselves for not trusting their instincts and going with her to meet with Scott.

It was an oddly touching kind of concern. People there really did like her, huh?

Her main fear was that she Joker would probably be able to tell she wasn't under his control anymore. If he found her, she would either be turned into a member of the cult again, or killed. She couldn't tell which option was worse, having gone through both once already. Luckily, Joker was usually busy and she had gotten confirmation that he wasn't around for the time being.

This was when Ayano began making her move. She had to help Pyrrha and the poor boy who now went under the name "Scorpio". Of the two, the latter sounded like the easiest to reach first. Pyrrha... the brainwashing had changed her so much. She was so cold, ruthless, scary... there was a good chance that if she found out Ayano was betraying the Circle, she would try to kill her. Scorpio could probably kill her too, but he also had gotten attached to her. It felt wrong to manipulate him like this, but Ayano had to remind herself that he was already being manipulated by Joker. This was all so she could save him.

After a while nervously looking around and awkwardly having to talk to some of the other members of the Circle, she finally managed to catch Scorpio in her sights and so, she started running towards him.

"Scorpio!" Ayano called, waving to him as she went and coming to a stop once she was close enough. "Do you have a minute?"
[/box][/box]

@Shoto Todoroki

Reactions: Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

While Scorpio had never really enjoyed his work for the Circle, any appeal it had before had started to wane after a while. It began with Iida, of course. No matter how righteous their cause was, he hated to see his friend hurt. Reminding himself of how temporary it was could only help so much.

He kept the growing sense of unease to himself. Joker would be very disappointed to hear that he was losing his devotion, even though he was pretty sure that wasn't the case. It seemed to him that he still wanted to devote himself fully to the cause, he couldn't deny that he was somewhat distracted.

It probably didn't help that the only person he felt comfortable with enough to describe these feelings to had disappeared one day. Once it became clear that she was gone, he was all too ready to spearhead a search for her. Aquarius was invaluable to the Circle, and he knew that she could be found.

Annoyingly, Joker had told him to focus on gaining kegare as before, leaving the search for Aquarius for others. It only served to cause more of a disconnect between himself and the Circle. If not for his sidekicks looking to him for guidance, he might've been tempted to ignore his instructions and search for her anyway.

He didn't, obviously. He was still a leader, and couldn't cause tension in the ranks just because he was feeling a bit bad. So, he continued as he had before, just a little less passionately. He stopped finishing off the victims themselves, leaving his sidekicks to do most of the heavy lifting.

This was causing some tension, to the point that Scorpio didn't have very many sidekicks who wanted to cuddle him after missions anymore. Without that stabilizing influence, he found himself just wandering through the base, aimlessly.

When he heard someone calling out to him, he almost ignored them, but he stopped when he realized he recognized who it was. His mask was still on, so his obvious astonishment wasn't visible on his face, but his voice made it pretty clear.

"Aquarius?" he asked, "you... you left. But you're back?" Hope was conflicting with skepticism in his mind as he stared at her. Was she just going to disappear on him again? Or was she staying? Did he really believe either option?

Reactions: Ayano Tateyama

Ayano Tateyama

Kagerou Project
Race
Human
Occupation
Caretaker
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link

"Let's go home, so we don't take the wrong path..."

Of course, Scorpio also wanted to know what happened to her in the last couple of weeks. It was only natural, especially since she knew he had gotten himself attached to her when she was still a part of the Circle. It still didn't make this whole thing any easier for her though, because if she couldn't get him to go along with her, then the whole plan was over.

"Haha... yeah, some things happened. A lot, actually," she spoke vaguely, rubbing her right arm with her left hand, her mask conveniently hiding her panicked expression. "Still, I... I really do need to talk to you about something. Do you have time?" She asked, her voice growing increasingly nervous with each word spoken.
[/box][/box]

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Aquarius was being very vague, but they were in the middle of a hallway where anyone could hear them. Besides, Aquarius was probably the best person in the Circle. She was good and kind and motherly, Scorpio trusted her implicitly.

"Yes, I have time," he answered, "you're not hurt, are you?" His eyes (still impossible to see given the mask) darted around, trying to see any reason she was feeling so shifty. If someone hurt her, they'd regret it. Briefly.

Ayano Tateyama

Kagerou Project
Race
Human
Occupation
Caretaker
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link

There came a world where happiness ends...

Alright, good, he was going along with it. Ayano could feel her nerves on fire during this whole thing but if she just kept at it for a little while long she would be alright. Everything would work out just fine. She could do this. She could help someone for once in her life.

Please god let her do this without it going wrong.

"No no, I'm perfectly unharmed." She shook her head maybe a little too eagerly. "Can we bring this outside? It's just, you know, a more private thing."
[/box][/box]

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

It took looking closely at Scorpio to notice when he relaxed. A certain stiffness to his body language disappeared when Aquarius confirmed that she was alright. It made him even more receptive to her next request.

"Private? Alright," he said without hesitation, "I'm not sure where outside we can find privacy, but if you know somewhere, let's go." Aquarius probably had a really important mission, to important for even his sidekicks. The possibility of them stumbling into either of their rooms made staying at the base a little harder.

Current Season

Status Updates

What an astonishing world!
This was NOT what I was expecting when I opened my eyes this morning.
I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom