By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article wax figures mysteriously returned

Dante

Devil May Cry
Jackpot!
Species
Hybrid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Article:
13th of June

Early this morning, there was yet another break in at the Pandora Museum for Notable Figures (also known as the Figure Eights). As the staff was surprised to find upon opening this morning, the previously stolen wax figures had been returned! The suspect still has yet to be caught, and it’s unclear whether the person or people who originally stole them in the first place were the ones to return the figures.

The figures of James Ironwood, Bruce Wayne, Toby D, Sephiroth and Batman were all mostly unharmed. The general’s wax figure was tampered with to make him smile, but no evidence was left behind to suggest who the culprit is. Strangely enough, today also marks the birthday of the internet star, although the authorities are unsure if there’s any connection to the date and refused to comment.

Once more, the museum has asked that if anyone has any information on the culprits to speak freely. Although it does seem harmless now that they’ve been returned and no damage was done, the mystery will forever remain in our hearts and our thoughts.

Relevant Threads
Theft At The Figure Eights.

• Love
Reactions: Andii

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archer
Top Bottom