By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private We watched the sunset over the temple

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

She hadn't had to think about the possibility of an order for two years. She had mourned them of course. The feeling of emptiness that she got after order 66 was not something she could describe even if he had asked. But even before that she had said the Jedi order goodbye in many ways. At least what the order had become. It wasn't their fault, Ahsoka was starting to accept that more with every coming day. After she left, after everything that had happened with her trial it was very easy to blame the council. But they had been as blindsided as everyone else.

The path of the Jedi was one of many. But she doubted that even the order had truly followed it by the time they got to the war. She had tried to say something like that, it had turned into more of an accusation. ¨It's a path the order lost¨ okay that might still be a bit too strong. ¨And that's why the people lost faith in the Jedi, as did i¨ had she ever really recovered that faith. Maybe not her path was different now anyway.

And she could at the very least trust him on the matter. Their culture should be preserved, it was painful to think about what the empire might do to the temple on coruscant and any other temples they came across. She had seen what they did to Illum and it had nearly broken her heart. ¨Younglings will need a safe place to learn¨ and just because her path was different that didn't make this path less important. ¨As i said, if i see any texts or holocrons i´ll let you know¨ it was a small effort. And their culture felt important to her as well.

That doubt was still there though. She had seen it all fail. She had seen people from all around the galaxy give up on the order. In such a way that most people even bought into the idea that it were the jedi who had betrayed the republic. If anything it had choked her even more that the Fardi´s had been accepting off her even after hinting she used to be one. Maybe pandora could be better. There wasn't a war going on, and though she didn't feel exactly comfortable with the Elysian government, it wasn´t the empire either.

Current Season

Status Updates

Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)
This is P5 Royal Battle. It's on sale

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Souji Okita
Top Bottom