By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete We watched the sunset over the temple

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

She hadn't had to think about the possibility of an order for two years. She had mourned them of course. The feeling of emptiness that she got after order 66 was not something she could describe even if he had asked. But even before that she had said the Jedi order goodbye in many ways. At least what the order had become. It wasn't their fault, Ahsoka was starting to accept that more with every coming day. After she left, after everything that had happened with her trial it was very easy to blame the council. But they had been as blindsided as everyone else.

The path of the Jedi was one of many. But she doubted that even the order had truly followed it by the time they got to the war. She had tried to say something like that, it had turned into more of an accusation. ¨It's a path the order lost¨ okay that might still be a bit too strong. ¨And that's why the people lost faith in the Jedi, as did i¨ had she ever really recovered that faith. Maybe not her path was different now anyway.

And she could at the very least trust him on the matter. Their culture should be preserved, it was painful to think about what the empire might do to the temple on coruscant and any other temples they came across. She had seen what they did to Illum and it had nearly broken her heart. ¨Younglings will need a safe place to learn¨ and just because her path was different that didn't make this path less important. ¨As i said, if i see any texts or holocrons i´ll let you know¨ it was a small effort. And their culture felt important to her as well.

That doubt was still there though. She had seen it all fail. She had seen people from all around the galaxy give up on the order. In such a way that most people even bought into the idea that it were the jedi who had betrayed the republic. If anything it had choked her even more that the Fardi´s had been accepting off her even after hinting she used to be one. Maybe pandora could be better. There wasn't a war going on, and though she didn't feel exactly comfortable with the Elysian government, it wasn´t the empire either.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Jedi Master
Alignment
Lawful Good
Obi-Wan knew out of many people Ahsoka had her reasons. Entirely understandable and justifiable ones. While he told Anakin they had to accept Ahsoka's decision- something he still stood by. Her decision to leave the Jedi Order was one that caused him much reflection. Reflection that had continued quite well into arriving here in this strange place of Pandora.

And in hindsight- and futuresight- since he now knew what was to come, Obi-Wan realized.... that Ahsoka was right. The Jedi had lost their way. The Council perhaps led them astray. And while he knew there was little way they could've done anything else- they had been railroaded onto a fate that tainted everything they knew and loved.

It tainted their culture. It caused their demise.They had lost themselves. And Ahsoka's reminder of how she lost faith in the Jedi- as well as how so many others lost their faith in the Jedi stung.

Obi-Wan nodded, he kept his voice even in tone, though he still took a small breath, "I know."

There was not much else that could be said. There was the truth. And the truth was they had lost their way and their path. They had lost the trust of those they had tried to protect.

But it seems that Ahsoka could still see the benefit of training the younglings. He nodded, "At the very least... it would likely be beneficial. And I thank you, for your assistance, Ahsoka." He added with a bow of his head.

She didn't have to help him- but it did make him glad that she was. He knew this was a difficult subject. But even this small gesture was nice. Ahsoka had many reasons to not trust what could come. But if Obi-Wan could help it, he would do his best to make sure there was no repeat of what happened back at home.

"Did you have any plans for this afternoon?" he asked, not wanting to keep her for too long. If she was free though, he would invite her for a drink of tea somewhere. It would probably be better than standing at the very least.

@Ahsoka Tano

• Love
Reactions: Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

At least it was out in the open now. Perhaps not as kindly as things could have been, but kinder then she had said it two years ago. Then how he would hear it from her in the future. Maybe one day she would be able to say all of that without an underlying tension of pain and accusations but even after three years it seemed that she still had not entirely healed from what had happened. Even though she knew it was one of the reasons she had survived in the first place.

¨Turns out you don't need to be a Jedi Knight to help people and make a difference¨ their galaxy would be in deep trouble if that wasn't the case. And she had needed to learn to herself that even though she wasn’t a Jedi she still had the force and that that connection was hers to use. Doing only little things like with Trace and Rafa had been good to get her bearings. After order 66 she had needed time to adjust to the new order and to pick herself up so she could fight. But she wasn't standing by any more. She wouldn't be here either.

¨Not yet¨ she didn't really know anyone here yet. Ahsoka had only arrived a few days earlier and she was still getting used to the place. Besides she heard the unspoken invitation loud and clear and with the heavier subjects on the way she did want to catch up further and hear what else Master Obi-Wan had been up to. It was a better way to spend an afternoon then to walk about the undercity.

• Love
Reactions: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333
posts coming this week! things have been h e c t i c so thank you for the patience with me <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iknik Blackstone Varrick
Top Bottom