By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

weep little lion man || lavi's directory

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Species
Human
Occupation
Scholar Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

SUMMARY: LIFE IN PANDORA​

IT WAS YOUR HEART ON THE LINE

...Y109

• OCTOBER 1st || Arrival date.
    • OCTOBER 5TH || Met Toby Daye, cured.
    • NOVEMBER 17TH || Died for a day.
    • NOVEMBER 20TH || Met Jasnah, started his job at the Scholar's Coterie.
    • DECEMBER 20TH || Reunited with Yu.
    • DECEMBER 28TH || Reunited with Allen.
    • JANUARY 25TH || Learns about Allen and Lenalee having telepathy.
    • FEBRUARY 4TH || Slept with Yu.
    • FEBRUARY 7TH || Meets Sinbad.
    • FEBRUARY 14TH || Sleeps with Sinbad for the first time.
    • MARCH 1ST || Gets promoted to head of the Scholar's coterie.
    • MARCH 8TH || Sinbad broke things off.
    • MARCH 23RD || Back together with Sinbad.
    • APRIL 2ND || Moved into a bigger house.
    • APRIL 6TH || Attacked by an Akuma while out with Sinbad, got a Household Vessel.
    • JUNE 10TH || Cursed with Lenalee to only tell the truth.
    • DATE || i'll do this later

Last edited:

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Species
Human
Occupation
Scholar Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

RELATIONSHIPS​

YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THIS ALL BEFORE

CURRENTLY IN PANDORA

LENALEE LEE
Lenalee is the most important person in Lavi's life, hands down. She is one of few people who can dissect him as well as he can others and is quick to see through the masks he's been carefully crafting for his entire life. No one has ever known him better, and he's almost certain no one ever will. If it wasn't for her, his heart would've remained closed off for the rest of his life. He's lucky to have her around and he'll gladly repeat as much.
ALLEN WALKER
From very early on, it was easy to fall into a sibling-like bond with Allen. He's his little bro, he's a terrifying poker player and relentlessly teases him for every little thing, but he's a vital member of the family. Lavi wouldn't want to be in a world without him and luckily he doesn't have to be.
TOBY DAYE
A little more complicated due to his own resistance towards being parented by any adult, Toby still has a big heart. She's taken care of Lenalee when he couldn't, and for that he's forever grateful. She saved his life without even knowing him, and that's the type of kindness that will forever catch him off guard. There's still a bit of distance that he carefully keeps due to trying to maintain his own comfort, but he does trust her.
SINBAD
Love is complicated as hell for just about anyone, but these two especially have always had a rough go of it. Restricting emotions for years and years due to his duty as a Bookman, he never saw himself caring about anyone in any capacity until a few people came along and taught him that humanity wasn't so bad. Now in Pandora, he's doing his best to navigate the waters of romance with the one person who understands his struggle.
GIORNO GIOVANNA
Lenalee's boyfriend. It's complicated for him, to say the least. More than anything, he wants her to be happy but it's easy to worry and be distrustful of complete strangers who wear many masks of their own. Even for how well Lavi can read people, Giorno was hard to read at first. It took him saving Lenalee's life for him to loosen up, but he's trying and wants to do what he can to be friends with him.

NO LONGER IN PANDORA

JASNAH KHOLIN
His boss and mentor, her presence was a steady comfort that Lavi didn't think he would need as much as he did. Similar to Bookman, she kept her distance and leaned more towards the stricter side of things. It's what he knows, it's something he's worked with his whole entire life and he was grateful for that stability while it lasted.
BOOKMAN
While Bookman has never been in Pandora, their relationship feels important enough to mention. He was Lavi's mentor, someone he hated to disappoint and loved to tease. Frequently, he'd call him Gramps because that's truthfully the closest approximation to what they were to one another. For as much as he shouldn't, Lavi misses him.
YU KANDA
Being the very loud, very teasing lad that he is, Yu mostly just deals with this idiot a lot of the time. They fight well together, they have each other's backs. It works out well most of the time, Yu never kills him for calling him by his first name despite threats. Good times all around.

Last edited:

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Species
Human
Occupation
Scholar Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

EXTRAS​

SPEND YOUR DAYS BITING YOUR OWN NECK

REFERENCES

THE EYE
so, my man's got an eyepatch. in canon, it's only ever stated that it is 1) worn for a non-injury related reason and 2) the reason why lavi must become the next bookman. my headcanon is that it processes things far too quickly to make seeing anything all too pleasant for long periods of time unless he's trying to process a ton of info at once. also it's a pale shade of yellow instead of green cause why not it's just Cool okay
EIDETIC MEMORY
for those who don't know, an eidetic memory means lavi can remember everything as if it were a picture sitting in front of him. learning languages is something he can do within a surprisingly short amount of time, he can't forget events or dates or names. it's a real interesting time and not always fun but it's his life
NAME HERE
blurb here eventually
NAME HERE
blurb here eventually

INSPIRATION

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
i spent a lot of time working on his playlist and making myself sad. which is to be expected, but i think i've captured him well enough with it and fussed so much over it so pls enjoy <3

link
PINTEREST BOARD
he's got a very nice, fiery aesthetic to match all of his passion and bluster so take a gander if ya feel like it

link

Last edited:

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Species
Human
Occupation
Scholar Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

YEAR 109​

YOUR BOLDNESS STANDS ALONE AMONG THE WRECK

Last edited:

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom