By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Welcome to Crystal Vales

Will Solace

Riordanverse
Species
Demigod
Occupation
Healer
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Dating Nico di Angelo ♡
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
August 2nd Y109

The sound of waves crashing against the shore rung in Will's ears as he slowly opened his eyes, squinting to be able to bear the brightness from his father's star. He shifted slightly, trying to get his bearings only to find his fingers gliding through the ground, the fine grains familiar but also not, which puzzled him, because there was no sand anywhere near Camp Half-Blood. After a few minutes passed, he was able to sit up and fully open his eyes, taking in the scenery around him. This was strange - he was on a beach of some sort, though it was beautiful, it was troubling to know that he was in a place he was unfamiliar with. Still sitting in the sand, Will tried to think back to what he was doing before this - there was something about fixing a girl's leg, he remembered, and he was sitting with her because she was all alone in the infirmary. Things were still fuzzy - he could hear the faint memories of screaming, the girl, but he couldn't remember why. Perhaps he had hit his head? Concussions could cause memory loss and render one unconscious for a bit.

Maybe whatever he was forgetting would explain why instead of being in the infirmary at Camp Half-Blood, he was on some beach who knows where. He wasn't going to discover anything just sitting there, so he got up, his limbs a little shaky but otherwise able and started to walk further away from shore and towards the more populated areas. While walking, Will inspected his pockets and all he found was a pen, a pad of paper, and a small roll of gauze - all things that he normally would have on him, but weren't going to help him figure anything out. If only he had a golden drachma, then maybe he could have sent an Iris message back to camp and ask for help. Until then, he guessed he would have to figure it out the mortal way - by asking for directions from strangers and reading maps, but not without saying a quiet prayer to his father, hoping that he could guide him home or to someone else who could help him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Billyboy

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

Things were...well, somewhat dead at the moment, and no, that wasn't a pun, thank you very much. With or without Nico being here, the old vibe of Hades himself pretty much stretched over everything...even something so simple as the early morning walk.

In fact, it looked as though life in general was pretty much get up, pasture the goats, walk, bake until his hands ached, sell all the baked goods, go home, eat and sleep...then repeat. No bloody fun or games to be had anywhere, and given that this was a seaside resort with added people...no fun was an absolute tragedy of epic proportions. At least, to somebody who normally didn't do much playing at all.

In any case, though, he felt...bored. Yeah, that had to be it. Bored, and tired, and just a little bit lonely overall. Maybe he should have tried the bookstore the other day, if not deciding to get out of the house today instead. Maybe he should have tried--

What.

Something--no, someone--had to go and catch his eye at that very moment. Someone who most likely didn't know him any longer, let alone want to know him...especially after the last time he'd been here. That alone should have made him keep walking, and without even so much as a backward glance...and yet, he found himself unable to move.

Ah, bloody great, he told himself, like bracin' for the inevitable. Here we go again...

Will Solace

Riordanverse
Species
Demigod
Occupation
Healer
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Dating Nico di Angelo ♡
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Despite being somewhere completely foreign against his will, and therefore being alarming to the young demigod, at least where he was didn't seem so bad. The place was actually quite beautiful and given other circumstances, he wouldn't mind coming to visit. But, for now, admiring the place would have to wait because he just realized how hungry he was and he must have forgotten to eat a snack before he mysteriously ended up here. He didn't have any money, though, and that was going to be a problem - even in a weird place like this, he doubted one could just waltz into a shop and take food without paying for it. He would have to figure something out, but before he did he spotted another person who seemed to notice him. Hunger forgotten, he wondered if that person would be able to tell him anymore about what happened to him.

Will walked towards them, and though a little nervous because he didn't know him, was as optimistic as always that maybe his father answered his call of desperation and this was the person who was going to guide him. "Excuse me," he said, "Sorry to bother you, sir, but do you happen to have any idea where I am?" He glanced around, then wondered if maybe he should elaborate - given he knew the sarcastic answers would be something like a street or a harbor or something of that nature. "You see, I'm lost right now and I just woke up - probably from a concussion - on the beach and I don't recognize this place," he hoped that he didn't sound too out of it and made the man leave - or hurt him - he looked kind of intimidating, but not more or less so than the average child of Ares.

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neptune
Top Bottom