By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private welcome to the club

W
W

Waver Velvet

my life was spared by luck and here i am
"I'm not exactly a wilderness expert," Waver grumbled, more to himself than Wanda. He could only do things based off observations-- Handling people and magecraft were easier. They were predictable, creatures acting purely out of instinct were not. Rubbing a hand against his temple he sighed, attention turning to their surroundings.

Of course walking would be included. Of course. Dropping his hand he frowned before tilting his head to a side. "...Probably not something we want to get ourselves involved in," He reasoned. Then sighed and moved forward. "Fire doesn't necessarily mean animal. Most can't create flames, but this is Pandora we're talking about. Be on your toes."

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL OFF ANOTHER OF ZEKE'S ANIMALS!? :mad: #twd

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom