By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Went down to the [CROSSROADS] -- Sell Your Souls Here

Crowley

Supernatural
Species
Demon
Occupation
Wish-Granter
Alignment
Neutral Evil

So, long story short, Crowley is a demon. Specifically what is known as a crossroads demon. As a crossroads demon (king of the crossroads, at that), he has the ability to grant wishes using the human (or non-human) soul as both currency and as a sort of supernatural battery - by harnessing the power of a soul, he is able to perform magic that would normally be completely beyond his capabilities. This can mean riches, wealth and fame for whomever did the selling. They can be granted an entirely new life. Good things can miraculously happen to them. Cancer can be cured, loved ones can be saved, bodies can be sculpted. Et cetera, et cetera.

In his own world, these demon deals were drawn up on ten year, binding contracts. A human had a decade with the benefits of their deal before Hell collected on their side of things by seizing the individual's soul and dragging it to Hell. Not a good time, believe you me. Luckily, here in Pandora, business runs a little differently:

As there is no Hell to send souls to, and Crowley has neither the means nor desire to store them elsewhere, his contracts are now much longer (or shorter) term. He essentially stakes claim over the soul in question without removing it from the body, by placing a sort of supernatural brand on it, and operates a network of favors in return for his deals. What he asks can be as mild as mowing his lawn, or as complex as political subterfuge and murder, but the principle remains the same: Once you sell him your soul, you lose the ability to say no to what he asks. You don't even get the guarantee that he's only ever going to ask you for one favor (unless you're clever enough to dot your i's and cross your t's)

Basically, while the majority of Crowley's deals will most likely be with lesser NPC's, I think it's too much to expect no character to be at least intrigued in the prospect. After all, everyone has something they'd sell their soul for.

Things to know
  • These deals are not common knowledge. They are rumors at best, and you're not going to hear about it on a random street corner. Most likely, characters would come across the information from others who have already made deals, or from Crowley himself. As he can bounce between vessels, one may not even be aware that they're talking to him.

• They may be deals with a demon, but they're not necessarily going to scream evil. Crowley comes across as very understanding and charming when he's weaseling his way into a deal. There aren't a lot of glaring red flags, and at times he really is being an altruist.

• If your character makes a deal regarding another character, obviously it'll have to be cleared with everyone OOC beforehand.

• Deals can take place anywhere, anytime. Crowley can either be summoned, or he can simply be found all across Pandora. He gets around. All that's required is a soul and a kiss to seal the deal (he didn't make the rules)

• His deals cannot affect Pandora itself, nor can he pull characters into or out of the world. In order to restore someone to life, their body must still be in Pandora.

• There are ways to get out of a deal, but it's not easy and it would require forcing Crowley to cancel a contract - something he does not do lightly.

• This isn't a wholly evil plot. Crowley's just as likely to do good with his deals for relatively little gain, and more often than not he just likes the act of making deals. Reaping the soul reward is a bonus, so this isn't an ideal way to shoehorn a villain into a plot, as that's really not Crowley's play here.

• On a similar note, not all his favors are going to be nefarious. Some might be downright silly or petty, or even secular. Many he won't collect on at all. If it's imperative that your character faces the consequences of making a deal immediately - again, this probably isn't the right route for you. Please give me a heads up if you really, really want/need Crowley to come calling to collect sooner rather than later.

• Bear in mind that, generally speaking, Crowley isn't going to immediately spring a favor on anyone right after making a deal unless he's in dire straits himself. It may be weeks, months or even years before he collects on them.

• There are no limits on who Crowley will offer a deal to, but he does actually have a few morals kicking around in his head. Any child looking to make a deal with him had best have a very good reason, because otherwise Crowley will refuse to play ball. Adults, however, are fair game.
Deal Recipients (Non-NPC): N/A

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Steel and milk

Crowley

Supernatural
Species
Demon
Occupation
Wish-Granter
Alignment
Neutral Evil
This is me giving this a gentle bump

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nepeta Leijon
Top Bottom