By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Forum Software We're now on XenForo 2.2!

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
Hi Steel! Can you give me a screenshot of your Firefox font settings?
Hi! Here you go. If I make the font size smaller, it messes with a lot of other sites unfortunately.

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
Hi! Here you go. If I make the font size smaller, it messes with a lot of other sites unfortunately.

Hm, that removes my main theory about what was happening. Size 16 is default and standard.

I assume your default zoom is set to 100%? Can you please check and make sure you haven't accidentally zoomed in?

If you are zoomed in, you would see it in the URL like this:

Or in the default zoom in firefox options:

If you could screenshot those areas for me, that would be helpful, just so I can cross off options.

If after inspecting your zoom settings and everything checks out there, I'm going to ask you to use the firefox web developer tools to share some information. Please follow these instructions and screenshot the results for me:
  1. Hover your mouse over a piece of text that is too big (tell me which one you choose)
  2. Right-click -> Inspect Element (you should now see the web developer tool panel open up)
  3. In the right-pane, click on the "Computed" tab and scroll down to where it says "Font-size"
  4. Toggle the font-size section open
  5. Screenshot the entire developer pane, like this:

Last edited:

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
I know you said the text editor was going to essentially poop itself but I'm reporting just in case this isn't supposed to be a thing:

Jace just mentioned this but preview is 100% disabled unless you enable the BBC Code Mode
but ENABLED it works...it just previews completely OVER the post you're working on which took me way too long to realize and it was actually kind of funny
XenForo has fixed the bug, so this will be taken care of with the next patch! https://xenforo.com/community/threa...-bbcode-enable-dont-work.186881/#post-1476231

• Love
Reactions: milk

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
Hm, that removes my main theory about what was happening. Size 16 is default and standard.

I assume your default zoom is set to 100%? Can you please check and make sure you haven't accidentally zoomed in?

If you are zoomed in, you would see it in the URL like this:

Or in the default zoom in firefox options:

If you could screenshot those areas for me, that would be helpful, just so I can cross off options.

If after inspecting your zoom settings and everything checks out there, I'm going to ask you to use the firefox web developer tools to share some information. Please follow these instructions and screenshot the results for me:
  1. Hover your mouse over a piece of text that is too big (tell me which one you choose)
  2. Right-click -> Inspect Element (you should now see the web developer tool panel open up)
  3. In the right-pane, click on the "Computed" tab and scroll down to where it says "Font-size"
  4. Toggle the font-size section open
  5. Screenshot the entire developer pane, like this:
Oh, I just... realized what the issue was cdsghvb I have an add-on called Zoom Page WE to help me zoom in on text and the like every so often, and even though it was all set to default/100%/etc, as soon as I disabled it, Pandora's text size returned to normal, I'm so sorry for all the hassle!!

If I stumble on anything else I'll let you know, thank you!!

Reactions: Rani

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
Oh, I just... realized what the issue was cdsghvb I have an add-on called Zoom Page WE to help me zoom in on text and the like every so often, and even though it was all set to default/100%/etc, as soon as I disabled it, Pandora's text size returned to normal, I'm so sorry for all the hassle!!

If I stumble on anything else I'll let you know, thank you!!
I'm happy it's resolved! No worries!

• Love
Reactions: Steel

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
I've made a slew of updates over the last few days:
  • Fixed the font size in the message user info
  • Turned off the automatic conversion of symbols -> emojis
  • Adjusted the font color for timestamp in new alerts
  • Reactions now show up in article views again
  • You can no longer react to posts in the dropped characters thread

• Love
Reactions: Bremusa and milk

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?
Orange Cat is Best Cat!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Hannah
    we can watch the snow fall forever and ever

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talia al Ghul
Top Bottom