By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

What Is Lost Can Be Found(Private)

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Shiori didn't know where she was still.

She could remember being being home at the village while her mother was working and being dragged, scared to where ever here she was. It looked like a forest, at least as far as she could tell but everything looked wrong. Her mother had made it a habit of getting a basic idea of things to look for if she got lost and right now to the young girl none of that was sticking. There were no people around she had ran into and the animals she had ran into so far had been on the small side of things at least so far.

Where did mommy go? Where am I?

The little girl thought with distress for the several time that day. She had spent the previous night in a cave crying but it was obvious she was far away from home and nor did she have any help coming her way so she pushed through it. Inuyasha would of been brave if he was here, wouldn't he? She wasn't sure if she could be brave or strong like her fellow half-demon but she earnestly wanted to at the given moment.

Her stomach once again promptly reminded the young girl she was hungry which forced Shiori out of her funk to keep moving, to find something to eat. Maybe she could find some berries to sate herself again..

It was the sudden sound of movement that put a sense of panic in the young girl as she hid behind a tree, hiding and trying to see who it was. Neither full humans or demons liked half-breeds so she had a reason to be extra jumpy on top of everything else.

@Shoto Todoroki
@Adrien Agreste

Reactions: Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
It was rare that Shoto found any need to leave the city on his own. Sometimes DI work involved a bit of travel, but he was just an intern so he was always following a senior investigator. This wasn't DI work, though, so he wasn't following anyone else. It was just him and Yukiko.

His reasons for being in the Vales at all was rather convoluted involving a long chain of trades that started with a young girl asking him for something to fix her doll with and has somehow resulted in him scouring the woods for a rare flower that can only be found in this area.

Even if asked, Shoto didn't think he'd be able to recount every step of the way. It was a good thing he'd started writing down who wanted what, or he'd probably be unable to figure out how to get what the girl needed in the first place.

"So, once we return the flower, he'll give us his antique viola for the guy to play at her birthday, then she'll give us the packet of seeds f-" as he was reciting his long list of items, Yukiko suddenly burst through the nearest bush.

"I hear something!" was all the explanation she gave, which left him scrambling to follow.

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Shiori refused to move from her spot as she peered to see what human or demon may of been nearby and what she saw threw them off.

There was a man only his hair was both red and silver? White? She didn't know. What Shiori did know was humans didn't have normal hair color like that where she was from and that was usually a fair sign they weren't normal. Whether that meant they were full or half demon in her mind she wasn't sure.

Maybe he was? He had red hair, to. Normal humans had that to. She just wished she knew for sure.

There wasn't anytime for her to further debate what to do when a large cat she hadn't ever seen before came into view making the little girl instantly freeze. It was big with clawed feet and sharper teeth meaning they were a predator. She knew enough that meant they were dangerous.

"D-don't hurt me!" Not that the animal would be able to understand her, but fear tended to cloud thinking at the best of time. Only thing that came to mind was fleeing, or using her barrier. Only she get tired using it eventually.

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Yukiko's excitement to go running headlong through the bushes seemed to actually get something. As Shoto scrambled to follow, he heard a kid start yelling in a panic. For the first few moments, it was only Yukiko and the stranger, who were both startled.

"What, what, what?!" she cried, ears flattened as she swung her head around to find whatever monster was scaring the kid, "is something chasing you? Do we need to hide?!" She was slower to spin in a circle than a human, but she was still trying her best to see everything around her.

It was the sight of his own daemon spinning like crazy that Shoto saw first when he followed. His expression was mostly blank as he looked between her and the kid.

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
It was hard to be fearful when you were confused.

Shiori fear had dimmed when she saw the animal not only talking but running around in circles almost comically which confused her briefly. The animal had to be a demon of some kind if it could talk right? Her senses were rather dull at this current time so it was hard to tell by scent what someone was unless she was close.

Now that she was close the scent didn't smell like any normal demon full or half but it was definitely there? She didn't know why it was different.

"You're not going to hurt me?" Shiroi asked, still confused somewhat and not entirely relaxed but at least she wasn't going to bolt for the moment. She wasn't yet close enough to Shoto to really get any kind of read on their scent.

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Hurt you?" Yukiko asked once she had spun around so much she could barely think straight, "why would I do that? Are you a villain?" She looked like a little kid, but hey. Pandora was the kind of place where anything could happen.

Glancing between the two, Shoto's expression didn't clear up at all. "Yukiko, are you scaring a kid?" he asked, huffing, "leave the kid alone."

"I didn't do anything! I was just walking through the bushes, minding my own business!"

"And you somehow managed to scare her, so good job."

Reactions: Shiori

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
The confusion that was within the young girl was rapidly dimming replaced by a bit of caution. These two were different then any other people she had ran into since coming here. They weren't hostile even if one of them clearly was a demon of some kind. Maybe a cat demon of some kind? They had the shape of one at least.

"Because I'm half demon." She wasn't sure what propelled her to be honest but she continued. "Most full humans and demons hate half-breeds. Aren't you two full demons?" It was very rare from what little she knew for full demons and humans to be hanging around each other, so given the cat demon she assumed Shoto was one of some kind as well.

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
That was definitely not the answer either was expecting. The fact that a kid thought she'd be hated on sight just because of her parents was rather upsetting. What had happened to make someone just think that immediately?

Cautiously approaching, Shoto tried to make himself seem as unthreatening as possible. "I'm a human, and Yukiko is my daemon," he explained, "which is different than what you're thinking, right?"

"Yeah, I'm just a part of Shoto, like his soul," she added with a nod, "all I'm really here to do is help make him happy."

He decided not to comment on how they first interacted and instead focused on the kid. "My name is Shoto. I'm not going to hurt you for what you are, I promise. The only people I hurt are people who hurt others first."

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
That bit of caution that warred against her was rapidly plummeting as she briefly interacted with them. It might of been a combination of being alone in a strange world with no idea where she was or where to go. Shiori didn't ever really have anyone she could call a friend unless you counted her mother and Inuyasha's group. The later she was probably never going to see again even if she wanted to otherwise/

So she did something she may not of normally did to strangers: trust them.

"I'm Shiori. I don't know where I am but I want to find my mom." She was going to continue but the growl from her stomach interrupted her from continuing. She blushed, looking downward.

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Alright, a hungry kid looking for their mom. Shoto wasn't an expert at new arrivals in Pandora, but something told him that he was looking at one. He knew the rule was usually not to try and move the kid, but that was when their parents were likely to come back looking for them.

"You're hungry, do you want a snack? I packed some," he didn't think he'd be in the forest that long, but it was always good to have something to eat in case he got caught up somewhere. Not that a few bags of chips were much of a meal.

"Do you have any idea where we are, or are you completely lost?" he continued, wondering how the hell he was going to explain Pandora to a child.

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
The young girl slowly shook her head. "I don't remember how I got here. I remember being dragged by something and I came here. Where am I?"

She still had a few questions, such as what Shoto mentioned about Yukiko being apart of Shoto's soul? Shiori hadn't heard of anything like that that she could remember. People talked about spirits and sometimes they come back as different Youkai but a soul bonding with someone? That was completely new.

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Alright, well, that meant Shoto had to start introducing her to Pandora. Wonderful.

"Well, this is the Crystal Vales, but it sounds like you've just arrived in Pandora altogether," he started, "we're all in a very different world from where we grew up." By this point, he'd gotten close enough that he could stoop down and look her in the eye.

"I don't know if anyone here will be someone you recognize, but that doesn't mean you have to be alone."

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
"A-another world?"

That didn't make any sense. How could she be in another world?

She tried to think about it but was realizing from the stories mom told that different worlds existed but those were just stories they couldn't be real right? She didn't want to think about it too hard because that meant she might not see her mother so she, as a mental self-defense mechanism didn't try to think about it too hard.

Thinking about it would be too much right now.

At least both of them seemed nice, so she'd take some measure of solace about that much. "Ok." She said quietly, unsure what else to say slipping to being silent. It was a bit awkward moment later before she got her nerves together to ask. "Do..do you have anything to eat?"

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Obviously, it was a lot to take in for anyone, so Shoto was more than willing to let Shiori consider for a bit. Whatever she ended up deciding, he wasn't in a rush or anything so he could be patient.

He wasn't quite expecting her to ask about food, but that was fine. "I have some chips," he said, pulling out the bag for her, "they're not the most filling, but they can probably do for now. If you want an actual meal, I know of a town nearby where I can get us some lunch."

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Shiori hadn't heard of chips before where she had grown up, even if right now she was ready to eat just about anything. She gently took the chips at first, unused to the plastic around it which felt rather strange to the young girl as they didn't have anything like this back at home either.

She took a test bite of one of them with a crunch, then as probably the most wonderful thing she had eaten settled in quickly began to eat more; not as much since eating too fast was rude according to her mom.

The short meal was finished quickly still holding the bag, feeling a tad disapointed there wasn't more she could eat. "Can we go to town then? You two won't just leave me right?" Shiori was desperate for any kind familiarity or friendly face at the moment she'd latch onto who ever quickly once her guard was down that is.

It was a good thing Shoto had been the one who had found her.

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Seeing Shiori enjoy the snack brought a small smile to Shoto's face. It was nice to know that he'd at least given her some comfort, if only because of tasty food. Maybe this was why Toby kept looking after everyone, it was quite satisfying.

"Of course," he said, holding out his hand for her to take, "don't worry, as long as I'm here too, we'll do our best to help, right, Yukiko?" The daemon in question was eagerly pouncing around the two, gleeful at the chance to help someone.

"We will indeed!" she said with a bounce, "don't worry, we're heroes in training, we try to save everyone!"

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Shiori's face seemed to light a bit at the news which was a sign how alone and lost she had been feeling since she had gotten here. There was one thing that took her slightly back that made them curious more then anything. "Heroes in training? Like a warrior or something?"

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Everyone Shoto ran into needed the whole hero thing explained. Why was it only his world that had them? Was that just bad luck on his part or something else?

Anyway, he gave Shiori a vague hand gesture and tried to explain. "There is a lot of fighting involved," he said, "but the point of being a hero is to protect people. We fight villains, but also save people during natural disasters, or whatever else might need a lot of firepower to deal with."

In demonstration, he held up his free hand that Shiori wasn't holding and summoned a small bit of ice to cover it. "Everyone in my world has abilities called quirks, and heroes like me use them to help people in need. Of course, in this case I won't need to be using my quirk."

Shiori

Inuyasha
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Bat Demon/Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Shiori hadn't heard anything like that back in Japan, but the most she heard the more the little girl was interested in the idea in itself. She was weak, but she wanted to be strong and help people to that were scared and couldn't defend themselves. Maybe she could prevent other people from feeling scared like she felt a lot of time.

The fire part was more interesting as was the Quirk comment. The question of why didn't he say his powers were demonic was obvious in the sense he mentioned he was from another world and those were normal there; she couldn't use the same rules from her world. Not to mention he said he was human just earlier.

"I just have a barrier. It, um, can block things." Shiori decided to demonstrate as she concentrated and a purple, transparent barrier of energy. It lasted for a moment before it faded away. "Mommy said I might have other powers when I'm older but not now. There aren't any full or half-demons in your world?"

Last edited:

Shoto Todoroki

My Hero Academia
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
It pretty abruptly occurred to Shoto that he didn't really know how to encourage kids. Given how he grew up, all he knew was how to berate one and make them miserable. Of course, that wasn't what he wanted to do, so he tried to sound like Midoriya instead of himself.

"That's really impressive," he said, still a little too deadpan to really sound right, but he was trying. Fortunately, Yukiko was capable of taking over for him.

"Yeah! I bet once you train up your powers, you'd be a great hero if you wanted," she said, tail wagging enthusiastically, "can you put the shield over other people, too?"

"Not as far as I'm aware," Shoto answered her question as Yukiko hopped in excitement, "we have stories about demons and other supernatural things, but no one's proven they exist. Still, with quirks existing, I don't think anyone would be too surprised."

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom