By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Wheezie's gotta check stuff, aka Wrapping up Yondu Threads?

theweasleyboys

Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels
Race
Hummingbird
Occupation
Resident Snarker
Organizer
link

Hey, folks...just wanted to say that I'm hoping to update Yondu's app again within the next few weeks...however. In order to do that, I'm gonna have to get a few threads/communications closed up first, because...other folks are asking to get something new started, and I don't want to wind up with a mile-long backlog...sooooo. Here are the ones I'd kinda-sorta like to conclude/headcanon if possible, mostly because my last update wasn't really responded to and I could use some help figuring out the stopping points:

http://pandorarp.com/threads/nothin-left-to-do-but-drink.54092 with @Fleet :: I'm all for saying that the mind-wipe went forward as planned, if only to be able to keep this as the end point on my reapp...however, definitely asking you first if this is okay?

http://pandorarp.com/threads/code-blue.52446 with @Idris :: Not sure what Carol's status is atm, but would also like to headcanon this on a high point--slavers kicked, day saved, etc if that's ok?

http://pandorarp.com/threads/is-there-anybody-out-there.53952 with @Macintosh :: Half tempted to keep this going for a few more posts if you're still playing Han. Otherwise...would it be safer to headcanon this one as well, and what might your ideas be for it if this is the case?

Reactions: Macintosh

Macintosh

Player
Race
Khajiit
Occupation
College kid
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Sure we can keep going with the phone call! Sorry I stopped responding, I kind of forgot about it and then assumed we were done. If you'd like, I'd really like for Yondu and Han to develop some sort of relationship, wether it be friends or enemies lol. They both have pretty abrasive personalities, but they come from similar backgrounds.

Reactions: theweasleyboys

theweasleyboys

Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels
Race
Hummingbird
Occupation
Resident Snarker
Organizer
link
Heya heya @Macintosh , I'm back on after being (temporarily) faced with some site errors. ^^; Anywho, loving the idea of continued interaction/keeping the call going. I...seem to have run out of things for Yondu to respond to, soooo hoping I can see a reply within the next few days?

Probably will end up hitting Rani's shipper with some extra attention as well, but yep. Just wanted to say I'm still here! *hug*

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Severen wrote on Sebastian's profile.
Howdy. Ah guess you’re mah lil‘ baby boy now.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolyne Cujoh
Top Bottom