Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Gonna try to do some posts today. Work slammed me hard yesterday so didn't get as much done as I wanted on here while there. ><
Would love more plots for my Half-Elf Ranger, Vex'ahlia! She's really cool and has a pet bear /finger guns > CLICK!
hey psst, react to this for a text thread! (also comment if there's anyone in particular you're wantin')
:mad: ah hate it when they ain't been shaved :mad:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Chip
    hope is the greatest good of all

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENV_Keron
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private when the truth is found

Leia Organa

Star Wars
Race
Force Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[box=none, none, #A9A9A9 1px solid]

January 7th
@Han Solo

They'd not long finished dinner, everything washed and tidied away. Both were sat on one of the sofas, Leia with her feet curled up, leaning against Han. Threepio had shut down for now and wouldn't be needed for a while. She was grateful for the droid's arrival in Pandora - a trusted friend and companion and apart from her, the only remnant left from House Organa. At least in Pandora.

It had been eating away at her for days, what she'd kept from Han. That she'd gone to see their son in secret, after another version of him had admitted what he'd done. The smuggler had written him off completely as part of their family, but Leia couldn't - and after the meal Ben, Rey and she had shared, she was glad to have trusted her instinct.

It wouldn't make the truth any easier for Han to hear however. They had a rare relaxing evening off, one Leia wished she didn't have to disrupt, but she couldn't hide this any longer.

Sitting up, the brunette bit her lip, before looking up. "Han, there's something I've been meaning to tell you."
[/box]

Reactions: Han Solo

Han Solo

Star Wars
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Time moved on in Pandora. Han had built a reputation in the Undercity enough to get him a steady supply of jobs. Living in the apartment with Leia proved to be easier than he thought it would be. Being confined to one planet certainly helped.

The man rested his arm on the back of the couch, around her, and with his free hand reached for the TV remote. He turned it on and began flipping through channels, unimpressed with the selection of TV shows Pandora had. He usually just ended up putting on the news.

Leia spoke and he looked down at her with slightly perturbed eyes. That was never a good way to start a conversation. The smuggler turned the volume on the TV all the way down and nodded, turning his body towards her. ”Alright, go ahead,” he said, brows slightly narrowed.

Reactions: Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Star Wars
Race
Force Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Han already knew it was serious from how she’d begun. Really, was there any good way to begin this?

There was no point in giving a convoluted speech; both of them always liked the truth given to them straight. “I went to see Ben,” she admitted with a steady voice. “He disappeared and came back to Pandora, and I was asked to meet with him, at his and Rey’s apartment.” Leia let that sink in before she continued, if he’d let her, and didn’t just get up and walk away.

Reactions: Han Solo
Top Bottom