By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Which Gender for New Chara?

Which gender for Akira?

• Male

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Female

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alicorn

Player
Species
Alicorn
Occupation
Procrastinator
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Who is Akira Howard?

]
So, I've decided that I would like my new fourth character to be Akira from Astral Chain. Problem is, I can't decide male or female, so because I am so useless indecisive, I was wondering if anyone had any preferences!

Akira is the twin sibling of the game's protagonist, a player customisable character whom players can also choose the gender of. Akira will be the opposite gender, so a male player will be twinsies with a female Akira, and vice versa. Overall, the two Akira's share a similar role, though male seems more softly spoken than the more kick-ass female (though both are equally insecure and in need of a hug). That's the only real difference though.

Now, as you probably know, I usually prefer to play male characters (don't know why), though I'm not adverse to the ladies in the world of panfandom (I did play Kathryn Janeway for a while, but lost the muse. Nothing to do with gender). Both versions are pretty cool in their own ways, so what do you guys think? I can link the profile from the Astral Chain Wiki, if requested ^^

Alicorn

Player
Species
Alicorn
Occupation
Procrastinator
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Poll closed, thank you so much to everyone who voted! Get ready to say a big Pandora hello to Miss Akira ^^

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel
Top Bottom