By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Who Gangs Up on the Gangs?

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

He had woken up in hell, or something fairly close to it.

Hell, for him, would forever be black and white and full of lifeless faces. Down here, the women would never speak to him, let alone smile or move.

Down here, the men would do nothing but glare endlessly into space, most likely plotting to send him off to an early grave...or, they would have if they hadn't all suddenly gone.

He had come there alone, for the first and last bizarre time of his life. The 'tables', if indeed they could be known as such, still looked as stark white as they had when the Milkbar had first been built. The lights on the inside had never been more blinding as they were tonight. And the smell...oh gods, the smell.

It practically screamed of smoke, and blood, and finally…death.

Reactions: Fenrir Brekke

Fenrir Brekke

Blackwell Pages Trilogy
Species
Demigod
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Fen was quite confused as to where he found himself this time. Getting to Pandora was one thing and apart from the horror of ending up stuck in cupboard on a farm full of psychotic shifters it hadn't been that different from his home. Not until he discovered all the other oddities – and the good ones, like having people who cared. But this? This felt wrong from the beginning.

Hesitant he took a step forward, looking around, expecting the walls to cave in like in his nightmares. “Hello...?” Was this a brothel?! Not that he had experience being in one, let alone was supposed to be here. He was twelve, for fucks sake! Puberty wasn't supposed to torment him with that yet and if it were about him, could stay off forever. Life was difficult enough.

Reactions: Billyboy

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
The giant room had been pretty quiet to start with, but the sudden voice from the other end just about made Billyboy jump a good six inches into the air. Someone else was in there with him, all right, and if it was exactly whom he thought it might be...

...Not this time. Not today.

Instinct told him to go for his knife, which he did, holding it out like a fucking baby shortsword and then like taking one cautious step forward. Another step followed the first...then a third.

He wouldn't be taken by surprise a second time, oh no no no. Not when the old playing field could finally, finally be leveled.

"
'Ello yourself...? Is that the game we're playin' now...brother? "

Fenrir Brekke

Blackwell Pages Trilogy
Species
Demigod
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“Brother...? Last time I checked I ain't got one...” Though that had never been entirely sure within the wulfenkind, his father being gone gods knows where, not the type to keep any sort of contact, to care what got left behind. There had been Alex, sure, but she had vanished and not been a brother most of the time anyway.

“Sister, maybe, half a world removed... but that's Alex and you're not.” His sense of smell told him as much, though focusing on that had his eyes water from all the other stuff lingering around here. “What is this place?” he asked back, rubbing his face. At least it didn't seemed to be one of his nightmares yet, would Skull have shown up and attacked long since.

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
He had been here before...but only for a short while. Just enough time to get himself hooked on the stuff that came out of those things, since he couldn't properly call 'em 'women' any more.

Neither, perhaps, could he let himself stay in that defensive stance...never mind everything else that used to go along with it.

"
Damn it, Fen! Way to give me a fuckin' ulcer!"

He would shove his knife away with a loud sigh, allowing himself to relax just a little. He had been gone for an eternity by now, so maybe the other Alex could be properly counted as the better of two 'evils'. At least that one only suggested she wanted to kill him, rather than actually trying it.

Then again--

"
--It's somewhere we ain't gonna stay long in," he answered quickly, holding out his left hand. "Let's go find the exit and get the bloody hell out of here, okay?"

Fenrir Brekke

Blackwell Pages Trilogy
Species
Demigod
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Fen was relieved to be recognized and not have to fight a friend. That'd be the last thing he wanted. Even at the cost of angering Billy a bit for whatever reason, but that was a thing he'd long gotten used to. At least the knife got put away, relaxing him too as it meant less chance of getting attacked. Sure he didn't expect Billyboy too, with the odd behavior people sometimes displayed towards him there just was no being sure.

And he was much in favor of getting out here, the place nothing he wished to stick around. Usually he'd refuse to get touched, having made some bad experiences there, but with the smell and the harsh light attacking his finer senses some guidance would be better. Taking it after a moment of hesitation he asked quietly about the other important thing: “Am I in trouble?” This could happen so many different ways he was usually at loss until someone exploded at him – which happened more often than not – but with friends he preferred to ask, to try and fix whatever he could. Even if it wasn't his fault for getting dropped in a place he didn't belong to.

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

"...Now why would you be in trouble, when Pandora's the one who kicked me...us...back here?"

If this kid was asking what Billyboy thought he might be asking right now...the short answer would be, yeah, he did feel just a bit annoyed. Just not annoyed at any one specific person at this particular time.

"
Sorry, but that doesn't make much sense here, I mean..."

Instead, he might start rambling to himself about why Pandora decided to spit him back out now...but only if he stopped being careful around Fen and started pretending like the other one wasn't there.

"
...Why, of all places, d'you think Pandora picked this one?"

Last edited:

Fenrir Brekke

Blackwell Pages Trilogy
Species
Demigod
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“Doesn't has to. It's just a thing that keeps happening to me...” Logic and fates didn't mix well, the ancient magic overpowering whatever he tried. Until he got pushed back into the path meant to follow, having to give in as there was no other option unless he wanted his only friends to get hurt. Something hard to understand, even here where it mostly meant getting into trouble for no reason. Which he at least didn't seemed to be in yet.

“I don't know!” he answered. “It's not one of my places. They'd...” Fen trailed off, realizing that there wouldn't even be a specific place to choose for him, having switched the people he lived with so long. This certainly wasn't it, but if there was a possibility he had to warn Billyboy of some things. “Hey, if you see any group of kids that look murderous, maybe accompanied by odd wolf-like dogs, carrying bats... run. Leave me and don't turn back.” They'd only want him.

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

Well, holy...fucking...shit. Billy was probably the last bastard in Pandora who would have ever fallen silent in order to contemplate his next choice of words, never mind his next move...yet, fall silent he did. He didn't think that he liked the way this cub scout was talking, at any rate.

In fact, it was almost like they'd already been sighted by the axe murderer in the horror film, and also that Fen had been the unlucky brat with the broken ankle who had to either give himself up and save the other would-be survivors, or else slow the rest of 'em down enough so that they all got hacked to bits.

"Cute idea, Fen, but I'm pretty sure that they ain't after you," he muttered, like motioning the kid forward so that they could at least leave this hellhole together. "Welcome to my literal crapsacked world."

He would then lead the way up a black staircase to an equally black door, but not before making sure that he had a sharp knife in one hand. There was another person to think about in this place, after all. He would, therefore...be watching all around them both, for a while.

"...So. This is where I tell you that I'm going to count to three, and then I'll kick the door open. How's that for a plan?"

@Fenrir Brekke

Fenrir Brekke

Blackwell Pages Trilogy
Species
Demigod
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Fen was so used to being the one left behind and better off there, creating trouble for others simply by proximy and having seen enough of the world to know it could be dangerous in situations as such. And he liked the other demigod if only because he'd never done him any wrong, which still seemed like a small miracle. People hadn't exactly cared about him before.

“That ones would be”
he replied quietly, but left Billy at the opinion of not being endangered. Might be for the better. He couldn't bring himself to tell the other how even if they weren't after him, he might end up hurt all the same, as people with bad intentions had a habit of taking onto him. Hopefully it'd be only people. They were worse enough to deal with.

Regarding the plan he shrugged, more concerned about the need for weapons. What could possible lurk here to be that dangerous? “I trust you. Don't have any weapon anyway – unless you want me to shift?” A wolf at least got teeth and claws, was more intimidating than a scrawny kid. But he'd not be able to talk then and couldn't infinite switch between the two forms. It tired him, burned up all energy and made him tremendous hungry.

• Love

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

"Trust me," Billyboy said, letting out a low chuckle. "Where these bastards are from, they don't know fudge-all about magic...so I think I'll be fine."

He would turn his attention back toward the door, gesturing with one, two, three fingers in succession...and then kicking the thing wide open with a loud slamming sound. Out came the old switchblade, just in case one person--or several people, he wouldn't count 'em out so soon--decided to rush him and the cub scout.

"
...What."

Strangely, though, the street was empty. All the streets, to be honest, save for a scant number of people that seemed to be frozen in place--and if that wasn't weird enough, he recognized none of 'em.

"
Okay. Is it just me...or is everybody else a statue?"

Fenrir Brekke

Blackwell Pages Trilogy
Species
Demigod
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Alright. He'd trust BB to keep them both save, hoping it wouldn't be wrong, because he didn't want the other hurt either. No one should get into danger watching over him and he attracted trouble. Knowing the countdown gesture he was ready, didn't jump at the loud sound jarring his sensible ears, stayed back so that BB had enough room to attack. Ready to shift anyway, to go in teeth and claws and growls.

But there was no fight. Nothing at all. Just an eerily silent city with a couple of frozen people. “Seems so...” he agreed, stepping up to stand next to Billyboy. “Maybe they're trolls? Turning to stone in the wrong light? They don't smell dead.” And dead bodies slumped, didn't stand up suspended in motion. “Do you think it'll happen to us too?” At the idea the fine hairs on his neck bristled, instinct telling him to run, into the woods, deep where you had so many trees the air felt alive with green.

• Love

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

@Fenrir Brekke

===========================​

"I...got no idea, Fen. Not one bloody clue."

A part of him almost wished that these lewdies had turned into some kind of troll, or ogre, or whatever else it would have took to remind himself that they were, more or less, still alive. That would have given him and the kid a reason to get the eff out of there, if not also take a swipe at their heads on their next path to wherever.

"I mean...maybe I go take a poke at one of their faces, and see what happens?"

As of this very minute, though, it was almost completely impossible to tell.

"Or do we just keep walkin', and hope that they don't follow us?"

Fenrir Brekke

Blackwell Pages Trilogy
Species
Demigod
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
It was a bit scary to hear BB admit that he had no idea either – things couldn't depend on Fen making it right, for then it'd surely go wrong. Especially in this situation, eerily calm and with no danger he could see. Fighting was easier, straightforward. Much as he liked to get a reaction from this people, there was a chance that it'd be catching and if he'd be alone here, that'd be a nightmare.

“No. No. Just... let's go. I don't like this.” The direction didn't even matter. He took the others hand, a rare occurrence where his reluctance to touch got overruled by fear and trust. Fen might play tough most times, take any beating without uttering a word, but at the end of the day he still was a little kid that'd grown up with a lot of insecurities. “Isn't there some forest here?” That'd certainly ease his nerves.

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nepeta Leijon
Top Bottom