By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

who u gonna play [a super fun game!!!!]

Swampmaker

Pandora's Murder Statistician
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Sentient Pastry
Occupation
Not a Piemaker, oddly
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Kahvi of the Go-Backs? Long 80s hair? Sword? Rebellious and couldn't give a fuck? Honestly that's everything I WANT in a character, I'm surprised I haven't even taken her yet.

GHOST OF TSUSHIMA
here!

Bremusa

Everyday Halloween
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Monster Girl
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
considering that d.va is the only character i can really play in overwatch, my first instinct would be to grab her... if not d.va though, then probably mei!

Danganronpa
click click!

Jace

an absolute fiend
Application Division
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
i am looking @ nagito respectfully bc i know my type and i know they be lucky bastards with that Look and messy hair 10/10 (one day i might Touch,)

FIRE EMBLEM: THREE HOUSES
clicky click!

Kitty

help, i'm FEELING
Application Division
Species
Dragon
Organizer
link
Something else I've never seen, but looking through the characters, I think Julia is exactly the sort that I'd be like 'I'm gonna give her a better life if it kills me D<' and yeet her into pandora

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
character list

Jace

an absolute fiend
Application Division
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
i played diego so saying him is cheating but if i played anyone else i'd play klaus bc he's my Type and just a fun time even when he's,,, Sad and Strugglin'

Pancake

Player
I'm not incredibly familiar with Doctor Who, but from what I've seen, I do have a soft spot for the Thirteenth Doctor! It would be her by a mile.

MASS EFFECT
list!

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

updated my organizer with suzaku! i'd love any and all plots with him, so please check it out if you're interested. <3 https://pandorarp.com/threads/sunshine-on-your-face-wists-organizer.54144/post-440237
An Ewok strolls into a cantina and says to the bartender, “I’ll have a whisky and........soda.”. The bartender says, “Sure thing - but why the little pause?”
“Dunno,” says the Ewok. “I’ve had them all my life.”
A majority of the essays my students handed in have the distinct smell of ham. Do I want to know, or is this one of those "don't question it" moments? :\

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toph Beifong
Top Bottom