By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

[OOC] Open Why Not | FullMoon's AMA

FullMoon

Shipper
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Instant Regret

I feel like I'm either really gonna regret this or nothing will happen and I'm not sure which one is better

Answered Questions

question here
answer here
question here
answer here
question here
answer here
question here
answer here

FullMoon

Shipper
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Directory
link
This is actually really tough for me to answer but I thiiink I would say I love threads that are more confrontational in nature? Especially when the characters are normally super nice to each other. Having them have a heated argument that shakes up their relationship a little is something I really like. In general though I guess I like the threads that shake things up to varying degrees!

Reactions: Octi

FullMoon

Shipper
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Characters that go through hell and that could easily have become cold-hearted because of it, but choose to remain being good people is probably my type. Sans, Genji, Chise, Ayano, Lon'qu all fit under this banner right now! I tend to get invested in them and want them to be happy. Aside from that, I do like witty characters and I have a real softspot for characters for which familial love plays a big part into their characters (Ayano probably being the biggest example of this).

Reactions: Steel

FullMoon

Shipper
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I started with fandom specific RPs featuring OCs. The first one was... a Sonic the Hedgehog RP I'm pretty sure hffdgsfdhj. From there I went into Pokemon and then I started landing myself in crossover stuff. Pandora is the first board dedicated entirely to panfandom that I've been in though!

Alex

: )
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
is there any character you’d particularly like to try out? or any plot you’ve been looking to write but haven’t been able to yet?

how did you start writing? was it through rp on the boards you described or something else?

Reactions: FullMoon

Jace

an absolute fiend
Race
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
what's your favourite type of development to watch/make a character go through? has it brought about any plots that you've been in love with?

Reactions: FullMoon

FullMoon

Shipper
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Directory
link
That's a whole lot there djskhfs

Is there any character you’d particularly like to try out?

The main one that sticks in my head is Bayonetta but she intimidates the hell out of me because writing a character that over-the-top and flirty while still making her feel like a person would be haaaard. I also always wanted to play Spider-Man, though I likely wouldn't go for the MCU one if I had the chance! Also, Undyne from Undertale is one that's been in the back of my head a lot.

Any plot you’ve been looking to write but haven’t been able to yet?

I've always kind of wanted to have Sans show off just how powerful he really is, but his personality makes it kinda hard to do because he wouldn't fight unless he absolutely had no other choice. I've also wanted to do more fae related stuff with Chise but I could never figure out anything in particular for it. Oh, and I also kind of want to have something happen that would make Kanji get his Ultimate Persona.

How did you start writing? Was it through rp on the boards you described or something else?

It was in those, yeah! I just learned that RPing was a thing in a forum and I tried to join in.

I like seeing characters recover from the messed up stuff that happened in their lives and be happy again. I also like to see them struggle and then overcome it somehow later. I like to write some good angst like anyone else but I'm also always thinking of how I'm going to fix it. Generally I don't want my characters to suffer too much.

As far as plots go, I did enjoy Chise's character progression a lot in Pandora, to a point where I feel like her own story is mostly concluded by now. Genji and Hanzo reconciling in Pandora was also really, really great and probably my favorite character arc I've done in Pandora yet.

Reactions: Alex and Jace

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Severen wrote on Sebastian's profile.
Howdy. Ah guess you’re mah lil‘ baby boy now.
THE MUSE IS BACK!!! kind of. it's a process alsjfhalsjfhjasf. older threads are coming to me as a bit of a struggle, but i don't plan on dropping things. ♥ that said, if any of my partners are not feeling old things, now is definitely the opportunity to let me know and we can do something brandy new instead!
((this silly bby has a super cool and sad animated movie out !! if anyone who wants to watch, let me know and i'll give u links <3 <3 ))

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolyne Cujoh
Top Bottom