By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Why You Shouldn't Play With Glue

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good
October 14th
@Sabrina Spellman

[box=#2122b, none, 9px solid #333443]

Well, this could have gone better….

Clare will be the first to say it, her social life has taken….something of a drop, admittedly back home, she only had about four other friends, fellow misfits that didn’t belong anywhere else...mostly because everyone else in Clare’s peer group hated her….but; one inter-dimensional trip later and there went Clare’s small social life into the toilet

But never let it be said she wasn’t proactive, so she has no friends! No problem! She was a cool gal! She could totally make friends! All she needed was to find some kids her age, and everything should work out! Simple!

"Should've known better," Clare mumbled as he looked down at the floor and pulled. "Really should've seen dis comin'. Clare sighed and tried to turn her head against the wall once again but it was held stuck by the superglue those little bastards used to stick her to the wall that had been the problem, actually, or, to be a little more accurate, Clare's problem at this exact moment in time. In hindsight, she shouldn't have said anything. She should've just kept quiet, lowered her head and kept walking when she saw a group of girls picking on a kid that maybe had been eleven and had clearly just gotten here, which sucked all around, given how this place had been lately. So Clare had just said a few things, mostly involving how very brave you had to be to pick on someone young and in a group.

See, that would've worked if Clare had anything else to add, or could do something about it, but maybe she shouldn’t have picked a fight with a group of girls that clearly had magic powers, and with short stumpy legs it was only a matter of time, before they caught up with Clare.

And that’s how Clare ended up with her head glued to the wall

"In da name of sufferin' jaysus, Can I go one week without getting me head stuck on something," Clare cried, her face screwed up.. The pain was definitely coming: he could feel it burning already.
[/box]

Reactions: Sabrina Spellman

Sabrina Spellman

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Race
Nephilim
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Well, this was an unexpected sight.

When Sabrina first rounded the corner and saw a girl ahead, standing with her head pressed up against a wall, she assumed that maybe the girl had just paused there for a moment to rest. Maybe she was upset, maybe she was tired, it was hard to tell from a distance. Whatever the case, it was cause for some concern, and definitely a second look, as it wasn’t the most common of behaviors. So, when Sabrina drew closer as she walked nearby, she made sure to look again, and what she saw this time troubled her deeply.

The girl was about her own age, if she had to guess. Blonde, and definitely upset…but she did not, in fact, appear to have placed her head against the wall of her own volition. In fact, it looked as though there was some glue keeping her in place. In mild alarm, Sabrina approached the girl cautiously, careful not to startle her. The last thing this girl needed was something to make her jump.

“What happened here?” she asked gently, though there was already a little bit of outrage to her tone. “Did someone do this to you?”

She would be absolutely shocked if the answer was anything but ‘yes,’ but it had to be asked and she specifically wanted to know who and why. It seemed like bullying behavior, and Sabrina never had had much tolerance for bullies.

“Listen, if you want, I can try to help.” Of course she would help. She wasn’t just going to walk away and leave someone stuck like this, stranger or not. But how she would help…now, there was the question. One of her aunts was sure to know a spell that would solve this problem in an instant, but Sabrina wasn’t aware of one herself. She would probably have to resort to some warm water and persistence, but it was better than nothing. She worried her lip a little as she assessed the area. “Just try not to pull too much yet…that glue’s got you good.”

Reactions: Clare Devlin

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good

Clare almost jumped as she heard the voice, which was a little counterproductive, what with her stuck fast to a wall and all, she could appreciate the gentle manner that the girl tried to employ, but the situation coupled with Clare's natural high strung nature, even a bunny rabbit lightly crossing her path was always going to make her jump.

Feeling a mixture of embarrassment, exposed and vulnerable, Clare looked up at the girl for a moment, instantly zeroing in on her distinctive accent “Jaysus! There were a lot of Americans weren’t there? Under different circumstances she’d naturally perk up and ask all the questions she's always had about that place *Why were a lot of your politicians so angry? What are hot dogs made of? What do you call it football when you don’t use your feet?” but now didn’t exactly seem like a good time. Instead, she bit her tongue and turned she nearly sobbed with relief, that someone actually cared "It's the---" she was already pointing at the glue in her hair attaching her to the wall like cement nearly whimpering. actually altered her head so to show it more easily to the blond, but wincing noticeably as she did so. “Aye, aye I’m new here and I just wanna to talk to some people? And a group of gurls walked over ta me, and I thought day just wanna ta talk be mates? Next thing I know….” She trailed off not feeling the need to finish that sentence.

“Yeah if ya could just-wait na! Stop! She said putting her forefinger up, a thoughtful expression on her face “ ‘Dey did say dat if i stay like dis dey’ed consider inviting me ta parties if I get pass dis hazing? Dats da word right? Hazing? And as I say; I’m having a wee bit of a time adjusting to da whole “sucked into a mad world out of da blue” thing

She said thoughtfully her face screwed up in contemplation more talking to herself then Sabrina, trying to organize her naturally chaotic mind “But den again, I dunt really think I wanna be mates with gurls dat wanna glue my head ta da wall...dat not a hobby I wanna get into…”

She paused for a beat as if weighing up if she’d be willing to trade in her morals for friends.

…”yah, if ya can help me out dat'll be grand because dis kinda hurts actually...Do ya think someone can die like dis? I'm not gonna die right? Right?!”
[/box]

Sabrina Spellman

Race
Nephilim
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Oh, no. The glue was in her hair, too? Sabrina winced sympathetically, once again trying to wrack her brains for any spell that might make this easier. The last thing she wanted was to have to cut the girl’s hair to free her, so anything that could help the process along would be welcome. While she considered her options, she listened to the girl explaining what had happened and felt her heart sink a little.

Apparently, all of this had happened because she was trying to make friends with some other girls, and even now she was still left wondering if this was some kind of ‘hazing’ process to be allowed into their group. It was all very, very sad, but at least the girl seemed to come to the conclusion on her own that she shouldn’t want to be friends with anyone who would do this to her. “You’ve got that right. The girls who did this to you are not worth your time. I know it’s hard when you’re new here, but there’s plenty of people around who would be your friend. I’ll be your friend, if you want.”

The girl agreed to receiving her help and Sabrina smiled in relief. “Good, then I’m just going to grab a few things and I’ll have you free in no time. And no, you are not going to die, okay? I’ll be gone two minutes tops. You’ll be fine, I promise.”

With those reassurances, she hurried away from her side and into the café across the street. Sabrina had visited the café multiple times recently and knew the barista at the counter at least well enough to ask to borrow some towels and a bowl of very warm water. With these items in hand, she quickly left the shop again and returned to the trapped girl’s side, the bowl cradled in one arm and the towels bundled into the other.

“Okay, I’m back,” she announced. “This glue looks stubborn, but I think some warm water should be able to make it budge. Here,” she handed her one of the towels. “We’re going to soak these towels in the water and then use it on the glue. Just be gentle; this is your skin and hair we’re talking about, and my goal is to get you out of here with everything intact. You and me, we’ve got this, alright?” And if it didn’t work…well, Sabrina was going to have to try some experimental magic.

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good

Clare's head tilted somewhat (Which was quite an achievement considering her head was pinned to a wall and frowned at the girl in front of her, a mild eyebrow raised at her words, the girl's optimistic words directly countering Clare's dramatic and fatalistic nature. Clare rarely went into a situation with a positive attitude; if she cut her finger, it was going to fall off, if she was going to go out and meet new people...They were going to freak out on her and glue her head to the wall. It was fair to say that Clare had a half-empty glass mentality, which was becoming more and more justified with every day in Pandora, Clare's experience with Pandora had almost exclusively involved people her age, threatening her, trying to hit her, and yes; glueing her head to the wall.

But Clare wasn't going to argue with her; after all, she didn't even know the girl's name, and already she was possibly the nicest person she's met here.

"I'll be your friend if you want."

Claire almost flinched at the comment, She paused, her brow furrowing for a moment and then a sheepish smile slowly spread across her face. It was apparent the young woman wasn't used these kinds of offers, at least not vocalized ones. Clare didn't do particularly well with people...or at the very least; normal people. High strung tiny socially awkward book nerds typically belonged with the misfits and geeks of the world, and that was something she had accepted and embraced about herself, sp to hear those words spoken here in a place that had so much potential for coldness as innocent and minor as they may seem remained strange and almost alien to her. "Oh. Um. 'Hank you.

Clare eventually got over her shock to remember the situation she happened to find herself in, and she took comfort in the girl's words trying to nod rapidly in time with her words "Aye, right. Not gonna die, not gonna die, not going to die," She closed her eyes over and began to chant it, taking deep panic breaths in between, trying not to let her natural impulses that told her to scream and panic take control because she as going to be ok! The girl had told her!

And she was American! That had to count for something..right?!"

She let out a shudder of relief when the girl came back half convinced she was messing with her and just getting a camera or something but took Sabrina's words to heart taking her words to heart "We got dis...ok, ok, ok. I can do dis. We can do dis;...I think" her doubt thrown out as an afterthought as she went to dab at her dirty blond hair, gently as if she was playing operation and the slightest wrong move would leave her bald

"...and ya know, in case we dunt got it; which we do...obviously; but if we dunt...I could pull off da Sinead O'Connor look..like it's a really really bold look, and she's really really pretty, so if it worked for her...I mean...I can pull it off, right?" Clare paused for a moment to consider her words, a frown coming to her face as her mind brought up that particular mental image..yeah maybe not the look for her;

"Is it comin' off? It's comin' off 'ight?"
[/box]

Sabrina Spellman

Race
Nephilim
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Sabrina couldn’t blame the girl for feeling so down about the situation. If she was just trying to make friends and received this cruel treatment as a result, of course she was going to be feeling poorly toward the world in general, maybe even hopeless. So she was glad that her pep talk had helped, and couldn’t help smiling a little when she verbally agreed to the plan and began helping to dab at the glue. Sabrina worked alongside her, using extreme care not to pull at the girl’s hair or skin. She thought that they were doing well, but when the girl tried to look on the bright side in case of failure…well, she couldn’t disagree with the positive outlook.

“Yeah, you could. That look is in right now, you know? One of the most beautiful girls I know wears her hair like that.” It was quite a compliment that she was giving Prudence Night, and the Weird Sister would have probably had a sharp comment ready in response had she been around to hear it. But the sentiment was genuine; whatever else Sabrina might think about Prudence, she could never deny that she was beautiful. “Not that it’ll come to that. We’ll make sure you still have your hair by the time we’re done. What’s your name, by the way? Mine’s Sabrina.”

It seemed better to keep talking about other things to keep her mind off of what she was going through. It was probably unnecessary, though; already the girl seemed to be in better spirits. “Yeah, I think this is coming out just fine. You’ll still want to wash your hair after this, but after that, this’ll just be a bad memory. Do you live somewhere near here?” She didn’t mean to pry, but it would be better if she didn’t have to walk too far with messy hair before she could finish fixing the situation.

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good

This conversation was silly, of course, it was, but Clare had a habit of treating the hypothetical and the bizarre as seriously as anything else, call it a side effect of a naturally nervous disposition brought on by a overactive imagination, usually this would be her undoing, her imagination going rampage imagining just how many ways a situation might end poorly. Word to the wise, never ask Clare the question; “What’s the worst that can happen?” because Clare could no doubt tell you in vivid detail exactly what the worst thing that could happen is. But here, it was her saving grace; her face screwed up in curiosity if she could pull off such a bold look instead of focusing on what could go wrong with her hair….

….This is why Clare seemed to gravitate towards people; she needed them to keep her grounded, so her natural anxious nature doesn’t carry her away.

She seemed to chew over Sabrina’s encouragement for a moment, a small frown going over her features as she appeared to go back and forth mentally, her eyebrows wagging up and down, and her naturally expressive eyes essentially giving away very stray thought she was having

“I mean….yea’...wait...if I? Maybe? No. No, I can’t!” She seemed to eventually come to a damming conclusion “I can’t do dat! What if my parents found out? Me Ma would tell me da, and me da would tell sista’ Michael and I’d probably end up in detention till me hair grows back” She said with a shudder, before lapsing into silence for a moment as if something just occurred to her “...Or I would if me ma or me da were here…” The fact she was separated from so many of her friends and family would take some time to get used to.

“I’m Clare. Clare Devlin” Clare answered on first instinct considering putting her arm out to shake, but considering the situation maybe that wasn’t the best idea “ I had a wee notebook in me pocket of ice breakers to use when I meet new people, stuff like “Are ya human?” “Where’d ya come from?” Do we come from da same planet or universe or….whatever?” but if ya don’t mind I’d like to skip dat just so we can...y’know crack on with me hair” She said, her voice rising as she tried in vain to repress any kind of panic that was coming from her tone

“Yeah, I live nearby, like a few blocks away, I live in da big mansion with da stage magician, and her half-demon fella”
Clare pursed her lips as if she just became aware of her words

“Dis place is fairly mental, isn’t it?”
[/box]

Sabrina Spellman

Race
Nephilim
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

This girl had to be a fairly new arrival if she was still worrying about how her parents would react to her choice of hairstyle. Unless she was very, very lucky, her parents were not even in the same world as her right now – and she quickly revealed that to be the case. Nevertheless, the girl worried. Sabrina guessed that she must have had a fairly strict upbringing to elicit that response. Then again, that might just be what was normal in households that weren’t the Spellman’s. Sabrina’s guardians certainly had given her rules, but if she had shown up one day with her hair shaved off, the most she could expect would be Aunt Zelda rolling her eyes and Aunt Hilda offering her support (no matter her actual feelings about the look.)

The girl’s name was Clare. Sabrina smiled. “It’s nice to meet you, Clare, though I’m sorry it happened like this.” She was a little caught off guard by the girl’s next few words, however. Are you human was certainly an apt question when it came to Sabrina, and it was one that she felt she should probably answer honestly, and sooner rather than later. But Clare immediately followed it up by saying she’d rather focus on her hair than getting to know each other further, and Sabrina decided to respect that – for now, anyway. She pressed her lips together thoughtfully, continuing her work in freeing the girl from the glue.

What Clare said next did give Sabrina hope that Clare might be fine with her admission about what she was. Apparently, the girl was living with a magician and a half-demon. It was both unexpected and a little alarming given Sabrina’s prior interactions with demons, but…if the girl could accept sharing a house with someone like that, how could she react poorly to her new friend possessing magic? There was more to it than just that, but it still made her feel optimistic.

“It’s a little odd,” Sabrina admitted, chuckling. “It all takes some getting used to, and even after months and months, this place still manages to surprise me. But that’s just Pandora, I guess.” She continued to dab at Clare’s hair. They’d made good progress, she thought, so hopefully she would be freed in no time. “There’s good sides to it, though. We’re all in the same boat here, you know? Going through the same situation, separated from our worlds. I feel like it makes most people feel…connected. You can run into an asshole here and there, like the ones who did this to you, but I believe they’re the exception.”

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good

Clare bit her lower lip as the taller -Even though that wasn’t saying much- blond continued to talk, with a generally optimistic point of view, Clare, however, wasn’t what you would call a sunny side up kind of person, she was what her friends called; a walking panic attack, if she got a paper cut, the first thought she’d have would be something along the lines of “How long is it going to take till it falls off” So it’s fair to say that Clare couldn’t share Sabrina’s viewpoint.

After all, she had been here for a grand total of five weeks, and in that time, she had been mugged. Bullied. Had a gun pointed at her face. Enchanted by fairies and now here she was with her head super glued to a brick wall

Unless Sabrina was some kind of cannibal and this was going to end with her trying to eat Clare’s face she was far and away one of the most helpful people she’s met here…

...She REALLY hoped that Sabrina wasn’t a secret cannibal, but now she had that thought in her head, it was hard to shake….If Sabrina were, a cannibal Clare would be the last thing in the world she’d want to eat….Right?

“”Given da whole loony magical, my'stical land of nutters and monstas, dis could have been a lot worse”
She admitted slight tension on her face, trying to force a positive mindset, the way she looked at it; every moment of humiliation brought her one step closer to being generally numb to this kind of thing.

“Months?!” Clare couldn’t help but gasp “Ya been here for months?! Ya poor thang, it feels like I’ve been here fa years, but it’s just been a few weeks?” She said with a sigh “Does it get any easier, like; ever?” Clare asked with a slightly hopeful tone, always looking for some kind of way of thinking that got her through the day “I mean, I guess it could be worse; and I’ve met some nice people like Zee, she’s a cracker magic lady who lets me stay with her and her wee bunnies. She has a lot of ‘em, maybe too many, and then there’s-”

A frown came to Clare’s face as she tried to think of another nice person she’s met in Pandora lapsing into awkward silence

“...Well, dare’s you at least” She admitted despite herself “It’s nice ta know I’m not da only person here dat doesn’t have all ‘does mental powers everyone and dare granny has here. I was beginning ta fink, I was all alone but I'm na, right?
[/box]

Sabrina Spellman

Race
Nephilim
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

A cannibal? Sabrina would have laughed if the moment had been a little less tense. Being half-witch was really no big admission at all if that was Clare’s concern – or at least, she hoped not. Of course, Sabrina would carefully refrain from mentioning that some witches were, in fact, cannibals, because it just…wasn’t useful information. Sabrina wasn’t one, and disagreed vehemently with the practice.

Her follow-up comment was a bit humorous too, but Sabrina kept from laughing at that, too, because Clare seemed to be taking it seriously and she didn’t want to insult her. “My mother,” Sabrina explained patiently. “She was mortal. Human, I mean. She married a warlock man, and that made me, their offspring, half-witch.”

It was…actually a bit of a dishonest explanation, unfortunately. Even a few months ago, Sabrina could have said all of this with complete honesty, or so she would have believed, anyway. It was the story she’d been told since she was very small, and it was what everyone had thought to be true. It wasn’t, though. Her mother had been human, yes, but her father…well, he was something a bit more than a warlock. The whole story seemed a bit much to delve into just now. Sabrina felt a little guilty about that, but she saw no other way around it just now.

Her final question brought a thoughtful frown to Sabrina’s features. She sized up the glue situation again, her lips pursed. “Well, maybe,” she said doubtfully. “But the thing is, I don’t know any spells for this specific situation, and…there’s some things I could try, but I didn’t want to get too experimental when it’s your hair on the line. If you want, though…I can give it a try. It’ll definitely get this done faster.”

Last edited:

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good
Clare was in two minds; on the one hand, she had known Sabrina for a grand total of five minutes, and most of that time Clare spent with her head plastered to bricks, but she was probably one of the nicest people she’s met in Pandora. Not like it was a contest or anything, -if it was Zantana had more or less adopted her, took her in and let her live in a mansion that’ll never be seen in the light of day where Clare came from in Northan Ireland. So there wasn’t like there was anything that Sabrina could do to top that. Bar selling Clare her kidney. Not that Clare particularly needed or wanted Sabrina, but she’d appreciate the gesture, even if that was a little extream.

...This was a weird mental tangent Clare was going on. Maybe she was getting light-headed from having her head at an angle for so long.

The point was; she took to heart what Sabrina was saying and appreciated her words of comfort.

But on the other hand. Aw Shite.

Until now; she always considered Pandora as being a short term thing, like this was just a weird little vacation she happened to go on, that would end after a time; This was something that Clare would have to ride out after a month or so, and then it'll be back to her wee village in Derry, but now she had to consider long term?! How long was long term?! A year?! Ten years?! Jaysus, that was a scary thought. She’d go mad by the end of five.

...Well, at least no one would be able to say her teenage years weren’t eventful.

“Normal being a relative term when it comes to Pandora?” Hey look, Clare made a joke. So at the very least, the company of Sabrina had calmed her down enough that she was able to smile a little bit. It took quite a lot to quiet down the storm that was going on in her head but feel a soothing presence coming off Sabrina.

“I should tell you something that you may not want to hear.”

In a moment that would probably be all too familiar to Sabrina, Clare mood abruptly shifted And just like that Clare started screaming “Oh God ya a Cannibal aren’t ya? I knew it! Look ya dunt wanna eat me, Just look at me, I probably dunt even taste dat good! Look at me I’m all chewy so I am.

“Clare, I do have magic. I was born with it. I’m half-witch.

Clare didn’t speak for a brief moment, half chewing over this new info and bashfulness over her outburst “Oh….” She muttered, a frown going over her face, was everyone here magical?! Why did it seem like Clare was the odd one out in this world by having nothing whatsoever special about her?

“Which half?” Clare piped up suddenly “Like, half ya body is magical and half isn’t? Ya legs are magical? Or did ya da marry a witch? Also, dis might be a stupid question, but if ya half magical...den can’t ya just...magic this glue off me head?

Sabrina Spellman

Race
Nephilim
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

A cannibal? Sabrina would have laughed if the moment had been a little less tense. Being half-witch was really no big admission at all if that was Clare’s concern – or at least, she hoped not. Of course, Sabrina would carefully refrain from mentioning that some witches were, in fact, cannibals, because it just…wasn’t useful information. Sabrina wasn’t one, and disagreed vehemently with the practice.

Her follow-up comment was a bit humorous too, but Sabrina kept from laughing at that, too, because Clare seemed to be taking it seriously and she didn’t want to insult her. “My mother,” Sabrina explained patiently. “She was mortal. Human, I mean. She married a warlock man, and that made me, their offspring, half-witch.”

It was…actually a bit of a dishonest explanation, unfortunately. Even a few months ago, Sabrina could have said all of this with complete honesty, or so she would have believed, anyway. It was the story she’d been told since she was very small, and it was what everyone had thought to be true. It wasn’t, though. Her mother had been human, yes, but her father…well, he was something a bit more than a warlock. The whole story seemed a bit much to delve into just now. Sabrina felt a little guilty about that, but she saw no other way around it just now.

Her final question brought a thoughtful frown to Sabrina’s features. She sized up the glue situation again, her lips pursed. “Well, maybe,” she said doubtfully. “But the thing is, I don’t know any spells for this specific situation, and…there’s some things I could try, but I didn’t want to get too experimental when it’s your hair on the line. If you want, though…I can give it a try. It’ll definitely get this done faster.”

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good

That was something of a habit for Clare she had developed over the years, she had a tendency to verge on the side of the ridiculous when it came to speaking her mind. But Clare never really picked up on the absurd things she sometimes came up with, thanks to a general combination of an overly active imagination and what one would describe as “Motormouth”.

It was a miracle she had a social life at all.

If Sabrina could see Clare’s expression, which was certainly unlikely considering Clare’s head was twisted in an uncomfortable downward angle -Which was fine for the moment, her shoulders have long since gone numb and pins and needles took over- she would have seen Clare paying rapt attention to her story, like it was the most incredible story she’s ever heard “Wow…” She cooed trying to imagine the far off and interesting world Sabrina seemed to come from “Me da’s snuck a bottle of whiskey inta a church party and me ma tracked him dune, nine months later I was born…..” She said airly as if this was an age-old story. Boy meets girl. Boy gets drunk. Girl gets drunk. One thing leads to another and the next thing you know, a good old forced marriage. “So when ya think about it, we actually got a lot in common; Well...except for da whole magic thang...and me da being a warlack, he’s a pool hustler.” She reeled off fast as lightening desperately looking for any kind of way she can contribute to this conversation.

“Also, Oi just wanted to check; Is dare like a meeting everyone got an invite too when ya arrived? Because everywan here seems ta have some kind of magical thang abunt dem except me?! Well unless ya count a fear of escalator ta be special; which is a legit sensible, perfectly reasonable phobia ta have ok? “ she insisted before chewing over Sabrina’s idea “I mean, if it’s faster we can give it a shot...as long as you dunt set my hair on fire….That can’t happen….right?
[/box]

Sabrina Spellman

Race
Nephilim
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

By Sabrina’s estimation, they (or at least their origin stories) didn’t give them much in common. Even so, Sabrina would like to think that they did. Nowadays especially, she craved a sense of normalcy to all of the insanity her life had become, and Clare had that. She seemed like a normal girl, with a normal, human life. Whether Clare realized how special that was or not, Sabrina certainly recognized it, and she appreciated the girl’s attempt to relate. So she agreed, going on to say, “We have even more in common now that we’re both here in Pandora. It probably doesn’t feel like it right now, but we’re all kind of thrown onto a similar playing field once we end up here.”

She was right about the magic here, though. It was strange to think about how common magic could be in Pandora, when back in her own world, it had been so rare. Here, it was hardly surprising when she met another magic user. The novelty hadn’t completely worn off, but Sabrina admittedly had started to get used to it. “I had no idea what was going on when I got here,” she said, shrugging. “But I understand what you mean. I think…well, maybe most of the worlds out there have some kind of magic to them. Then there’s ones that don’t have any, and if you came from one of those worlds…that would make Pandora even weirder to get used to, I’d imagine.”

Clare decided they could try a faster, magical solution to her glue problem, and Sabrina nodded, stepping back a moment to make a plan. “I’m not going to set your hair on fire,” she promised seriously. What she wouldn’t say was that there really was no guarantee that Sabrina got this right. She didn’t think there would be any fire involved, but something could go wrong…or maybe nothing would happen at all. She would play this as cautiously as she possibly could, but she really hadn’t tried this exact kind of spell before. There was no telling what would happen.

“Okay, here goes. Hold very still, okay?” She checked for Clare’s go ahead, then reached her hand out, gently placing it on Clare’s glued hair. She began a quiet incantation and felt a surge of magic running through her fingertips. Then, to her immense relief, the glue evaporated into nothing, freeing the girl from the wall.

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good

Huh, Clare had never considered Pandora from the viewpoint that Sabrina seemed to, namely with a sense of optimism and a “We’re all in this together mentality.”

But then again, having her head glued to a wall probably didn’t lead itself well to believing in the common good in Pandora.

...Unless she actually did have her head glued to a wall and just had a very sunny disposition about it. Clare had to admit she was marvelling ever so slightly at how she seemed to take everything in her stride, and it kind of made Clare envious, to say the least, Clare had never taken anything in his stride in her whole life...Maybe that’s just what comes with experience with magic? If Clare could make things happen with a flick of her wrist, would she be as zen and at ease as it seemed Sabrina was.

She flinched just a little once Sabrina started gesturing, a little squeak of fear escaping out of her mouth as she shut her eyes tight. Still, sure enough, almost instantly she felt the glue loses its hold, and she was left to stagger back trying to balance herself a little, after having her head forced in a painful angle for god knows how long, she stood there for a moment staring at Sabrina totally taken back by Sabrina’s use of magic….

...Before she suddenly rushed forward and embraced Sabrina in a tight hug

“‘Hank ya, hank ya so much, ya saved me life. I’ll neva forget dis ever!”

[/box]

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good

Huh, Clare had never considered Pandora from the viewpoint that Sabrina seemed to, namely with a sense of optimism and a “We’re all in this together mentality.”

But then again, having her head glued to a wall probably didn’t lead itself well to believing in the common good in Pandora.

...Unless she actually did have her head glued to a wall and just had a very sunny disposition about it. Clare had to admit she was marvelling ever so slightly at how she seemed to take everything in her stride, and it kind of made Clare envious, to say the least, Clare had never taken anything in his stride in her whole life...Maybe that’s just what comes with experience with magic? If Clare could make things happen with a flick of her wrist, would she be as zen and at ease as it seemed Sabrina was.

She flinched just a little once Sabrina started gesturing, a little squeak of fear escaping out of her mouth as she shut her eyes tight. Still, sure enough, almost instantly she felt the glue loses its hold, and she was left to stagger back trying to balance herself a little, after having her head forced in a painful angle for god knows how long, she stood there for a moment staring at Sabrina totally taken back by Sabrina’s use of magic….

...Before she suddenly rushed forward and embraced Sabrina in a tight hug

“‘Hank ya, hank ya so much, ya saved me life. I’ll neva forget dis, ever!
[/box]

Sabrina Spellman

Race
Nephilim
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Before she knew it, Clare was free and hugging her tightly. Caught by surprise, Sabrina nevertheless recovered quickly and smiled, returning the hug. It felt good to have done something right, something good, after everything else that had happened lately, and she was glad to have made such a difference for Clare. She hoped they really would be friends from here on out, because Sabrina liked the girl very much.

“Hey, it’s no problem. I was glad to help. And, if you happen to see the ones who did this to you, just point them out to me and maybe we can get them back.” This last bit she said with a playful smile. She wanted to indicate her willingness for revenge without making it seem too serious, because Clare simply didn’t seem the type to want that.

Releasing her from the hug, she pulled back and glanced away down the street. She was going to be late if she didn’t get going soon. Not that she minded, this diversion had been worth it, but she supposed it was time to take her leave. “I should probably get going, but I’m glad I met you, Clare. We should hang out again, only next time we’ll do something fun.” She gave her another smile before pulling out her phone to exchange numbers. It was the best way she knew to keep in contact with someone who didn’t live at Schola, too.

Clare Devlin

Derry Girls
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Good
So cards on the table, Clare’s little experiment in being social didn’t go exactly as she thought it would. She had run through a million different ways leaving the house and trying to talk to girls her age and having her head glued to a wall wasn’t involved in any of them….ok, maybe one or two. Paranoia and an overactive imagination was a dangerous combination after all.

Clare’s best-laid plans typically ended with disaster, so this was nothing new. If she ever got out of this situation without a major bald patch, she’d chalk it up to experience and then retreat to Zatanna’s house hoping she had some kind of magical wig and never leave the house again.

What she didn’t count on, however, was someone not only taking pity on her but was kind enough to take an interest in her...and, not just anyone someone that Clare took a liking to almost instantly.

Clare had been accused of being too emotional and acting on her instinctual overly dramatic impulses and given that she was hugging someone she had known for exactly ten minutes she would have to admit they might have a point. She was about to let go and offer a hasty apology embarrassed, but to her surprise, Sabrina actually started to hug back, so Claire enjoyed the brief moment before moving back and trying not to laugh at the idea of getting payback, her eyes sparkling with glee, trying not to laugh.

“Oh yeah oi’ed really like dat, hopefully, something with minimal glue involvement..” She shrugged a bright smile appearing on her face delighted she to have met Sabrina, but quickly that gave way to a look of vague confusion as Sabrina pulled out her phone, a frown clear on her face until the penny dropped “Oh! Right! “ she exclaimed as she began to fish around in her pockets “Oi, heard ‘bout dis kinda thing, Zee told me dis happens all da time in da future, she’s da lady dat I’m going to move in with, and she got me dis crackin’ phone, dats supa fancy and high-tech. I feel like I’m in Mission Impossible” She said with a fair about of pride as she pulled out a light blue old school Nokia that looked like it came from the stone age compared to Sabrinas “A phone dat ya can keep in ya pocket, this place is amazing, so it is.” She laughed as her thumbs began to settle over the phone “Ya gonna be da first number I have in me phone..exciting...Ok...let’s see…” unconvincingly and slow Clare began to push the buttons “S-A-B...Wait, how do ya get letters on dis thang?” She asked almost to herself…

….She was there for longer then she’d like to admit trying to enter in the number.

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3
KFC is now open at Radical Pointe, Ark City. Come one come all and enjoy some great food.
Jason Todd wrote on Tanaquil's profile.
Happy Valentines day, lets make more than today special as every day should be special with you.
I tried one of those valentines day chocolates and it just made me sick. Whats the big deal?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Raine
    werewolves do it by the light of the moon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams
Top Bottom