By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Event Winter Ball & Open House !

Event guide, with all information needed to join and participate.

Merlin Ambrosius

BBC Merlin
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Creature of Magic
Occupation
Schola Praeditos Headmaster
Relationship Status
Single & Ready to Mingle
link

Winter Ball & Open House!

hosted by schola praeditos !

The school is hosting two events this season which are ... I guess sort of being combined into one? But nobody has to involved with both events (or ANY events!) if they don't want to be. Totally okay to cherry pick where you want your characters to be or not to be (tHaT iS tHe QuEsTiOn)!

If you're here just for the Winter Ball (I know how you all think ;D), jump down to the second half, friends!!!

Open House - Visit the School!
For prospective students, folks interested in teaching or staffing in other ways, people interested in business inquiries, villains looking to size up the famous school for the preternatural, honestly literally anybody who would like to check the place out!!

Open House [December 27]: The school is wide open to the public, faculty can chat with curious visitors, prospective students, and potential future staff about what they teach, their experiences, maybe do a little bit of show and tell. There's even a SLEEPOVER?!?!?! Visitors are welcome to stay overnight in one of the four themed quarters.

Open House Quarter Assignments

The sheer size of the school and the minimum usage of the dorms leaves a lot of space available for the open house! There are two available living quarters with a common area in each to hang out as well as a variety of actual bedrooms branching off of it. These quarters are all themed and decorated based on that theme!

Heck, you don't even need to stay overnight to be added, you can just sign up for a place to vibe during your downtime. c:

If you'd like to be added to either of these quarters, pick the theme you like and copy/paste the code in a reply to this thread!

Amethyst
None yet!

amethyst code!
Malachite
  • Daniel Wing

malachite code!

Snow Ball - A Formal Dance!
MUSIC? FANCY CLOTHES? DANCING? DRINKS?! BOOZE?!

Snow Ball [December 28]: A formal winter ball that is also wide open to the public! Those who attended the open house are more than welcome to stick around or come back for the winter formal, and anybody who didn't come to the open house is welcome as well! Scheduled for 7pm-11pm, but ... who knows, really.

What does 'open to the public' mean again?

• Current staff/students
  • Prospective staff/students (whether they apply in the end or not)
  • Curious visitors
  • Subtle villains
  • People who just want to dress up and dance with their loved ones
  • That's right, your character does not need to give a crap about the school! 8D

I'm gonna be posting up a big group thread (which won't flop majorly like the halloween event did because I was not in a place at the time to actually do that sjhasfljhashjlfasf) for folks to jump into, but threads branching off of it are more than encouraged!

If you want to let people know that your character will be in attendance, let us know here!

If you're looking for thread partners, drop a line in this thread!

If you just want to show off your character's amazing gown, post it, we want to see!!!

Everybody loves pretty clothes!

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

Persona
Detective Prince
Alias
Bluejay
Pronouns
She/them
Species
Human
Height
5'0" / 152 cm
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
dating risette
link
Organizer
link
The 'ultimate' detective whose death was broadcasted on television along with her descent into paranoia and despair will be attending the Snow Ball with her new idol girlfriend @Rise Kujikawa! c: They just want an excuse to go out and dance, and they've been visiting the Vales a lot in late December, so why not?

(i just want nice things for naoto after all of that stuff i made her suffer through ok? ok,,,)

Also! Anyone interested in using this as an excuse to interact with Naoto, whether it be from recognizing her from the televised killing game, as a detective in general, or really any random excuse to interact with her feel free to come at me with them!

Goro Akechi

Persona
Alias
Raven
Species
Human
Height
5'10
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
♜ Diluc
link
The infamous "Ultimate Erudite" shall be attending as well, to let everyone know that he is 100% not dead. He'll be accompanying @Naoto Shirogane and @Euphemia li Britannia, among others. He may also have persuaded (blackmailed?) @Diluc Ragnvindr into tagging along, but that's up to Diluc, of course. He can also drag along any other person who'd like to attend, if they're the particularly reluctant type.

This is the fancy number he'll be going in.

Suzaku Kururugi

Code Geass
Alias
Zero
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Occupation
Vigilante
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Relationship Status
His Princess
link
suzaku, aka the 'ultimate knight/rebel', will be there! euphy asked, and there's no way he could refuse his princess. <3

here's what he'll be wearing, complete with matching dress pants and shoes. i'm more than open to threads with him too, wink wink.

• Love
Reactions: Merlin Ambrosius

Diluc Ragnvindr

Genshin Impact
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Occupation
Winery Owner
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♜ Akechi
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
  • Excited
Reactions: Goro Akechi

Daniel Wing

Legend
Alias
Day
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Throwing in my kid here! -1 knowledge of "formal ball" thanks to growing up in a slum, recently reapped and still confused by changed memories, but he is a sweet guy, smart though without education so the school is very interesting!
Signing up for stayover too bc he is too scared to actually go to school anywhere
Daniel Wing would like to hang out in the malachite quarters!

• Love

Toshiko Sato

Torchwood
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'2"
Occupation
Cashier/Witcher Student
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
#ForeverAlone
link
Organizer
link
Character Development
link
Tosh will be going!! She's excited about things to do with the school, and she's never been to a dance before! Well, if you don't count that time she got trapped in the 1940's. She's planning to wear this little number and is hoping to get to meet more people!

Also, would @Merlin Ambrosius invite Faile? Cause I think she'd love a ball! And clearly I want an excuse xD I'll find something for her to wear soon!

If anyone would like to thread with either of them outside the group thread, let me know!

• Love

Merlin Ambrosius

BBC Merlin
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Creature of Magic
Occupation
Schola Praeditos Headmaster
Relationship Status
Single & Ready to Mingle
link
Yeeeee thanks everybody so much for your patience with me this week, it's been a hard one!
I'm gonna get a reply in for the group thread today. =)

@Daniel Wing Added you to the malachite quarters!!! Hopefully other open house folks will arrive, but also, I might throw Wen Ning into it~

@Toshiko Sato Merlin would absolutely invite Faile!!! That lovely woman needs some fun in her life. D: He also demands a dance. We could do a thread if you like!

• Love
Reactions: Daniel Wing

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom