By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Game Update Winter Has Arrived!

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link

Welcome to Winter

Colder weather, thicker jackets, don’t slip on that ice!
WINTER IS HERE

Don't worry if you have any past season threads you forgot to put up! There's a 24 hour leeway right after the Season Change for you to squeeze in any last-minute threads, and you can always use the Threads of Time forum too!

Seasonal Location

GRINNING PEAKS

Just outside of the new Hub city is a mountain range full of all sorts of winter activities for you to enjoy! Additionally, there will be an interactive run event starting mid-December IC for members to participate in.
READ MORE HERE!

All threads from the House have been moved to the Otherworld.

Seasonal Event

LOST IN TRANSLATION
Pandora has decided that it is done translating conversations all the time and sometimes needs a break, leaving people unable to understand each other in the middle of conversations and at random times across Pandora. Good luck with your charades!

READ MORE HERE!

More Announcements!

• NEW HUB CITY: HEAVENFELL Heavenfell has been released as Crystal Vales’ newest Hub City! This means that Pandora has granted it its own Portal directly to the Pandopolis Portal Hub, allowing easy travel back and forth. Check out the new Lorebook threads for more information on Heavenfell, and don’t forget to stop by the Sign-Ups if you would like your character to live or work in Heavenfell!

All threads tagged with Heavenfell have been moved to the new Heavenfell forum.

We would also like to give a big shout out to Milk for all her help in getting Heavenfell off the ground, even after she stepped down from staff!
  • UNCAPPING CHARACTERS Characters may now be uncapped on Pandora! While this has technically been true since 2014 when we permanently uncapped characters, we recognized recently that there had been an unconscious shift in application review back towards nerfing characters, or imposing non-canon weaknesses to “balance” their powers. This was due to poor staff documentation on our part, and the intention behind application review lost over time with the natural staff rotations. We have since clarified this with the Applications Division and have updated our staff guides to better document the uncapped policy.

Please note that nerfs may still be required if a character’s powerset is notably world-breaking (i.e. destroying/altering huge chunks of a region, or otherwise threatening the Pantheon’s control over the world), or if players are caught godmodding or metagaming with powerful characters.

Along with the above staff policy updates, we have also updated the list of board-wide restrictions in the Application Template to include:
    All organic characters are susceptible to Prometheus Dust, which weakens/removes all supernatural/superhuman/magical abilities
    We hope this will better advertise this important resource and weakness for most characters in Pandora.

If you would like to uncap a character’s special abilities, please feel free to submit a re-app!
  • VALENTINE'S EVENT After the interactive event has completed, we’ll be kicking off Pandora’s yearly Valentine's Event. This one will also be a surprise when launched in Jan for sign ups, for all your single characters looking for romance! Or… for chaos. There’ll probably be a lot of chaos.
  • LOREBOOK REORGANIZATION With this season change, we have made a slight alteration to the Lorebook's reorganization. Each section of the lorebook has been given a subforum for additional lore, and all Lorebook submissions have been moved into these new subforums. The main Lorebook now pins the primary "About" threads for the Region + Hub Cities, and the Locations/Jobs + Housing threads can be found unpinned. We're hoping this will make the lorebook easier to utilize!

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Season

Status Updates

//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??
People call me a serial killer, but they’ve got me aaall wrong. I’m really a SPREE killer. There’s a very, VERY subtle difference. :D:D:D

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alphys
Top Bottom