By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Letter writing my way out of silence

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

July 9, 109
@Nico di Angelo

Dear Nico,

I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you as much as I could have. That wasn't exactly the smartest idea in the world, was it? Well, I'm gonna start talking now, so...hope that's ok. Especially if we're all going to live under the same roof again.

How are you doing today?

--Billyboy--

Nico di Angelo

Riordanverse
Species
Demigod
Occupation
Freelance Baker
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Dear Billyboy,

It's alright, I could have extended the conversation too, myself.

I'm alright today. I made a mess of the kitchen while trying to get out some orders, so if you see any sort of strange stains it's probably food coloring.

How are you?

- Nico -

@Billyboy

• Wow
Reactions: Billyboy

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

July 11, 109
@Nico di Angelo

Dear Nico,

Ouch, that was fast. Hope it doesn't look like animal blood, I don't think Daniel likes that sort of thing all over the walls. Anyways, I don't want to get too far into things, but for somebody that keeps running into people and then watching them disappear again, I think

edit--...scratch that first part. I think I'm still okay. Not exactly ready to do any fucking dancing in the streets, but I'm not gonna fall down in some corner and not get back up again, either.

Then again, that WAS a few weeks ago, so...I guess we'll just see how things go?

--Billyboy--

Nico di Angelo

Riordanverse
Species
Demigod
Occupation
Freelance Baker
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Dear BB,

No, it's orange, I hope there isn't an animal with orange blood around here. Honestly, it wouldn't be surprising.

I'll just explain the situation, and try to clean it up the best I can.

Uh, well, I guess I can say I feel the same, the disappearing people part that is.

I'm glad you're not going to give up.

@Billyboy

• Love

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

July 13, 109

Dear Nico,

Pretty sure orange-blooded animals don't exist yet. Orange-faced things are very real, though...like spiders. Good thing Annabeth isn't here to read about this.

Anyways. Dumb question, but how do you keep a seagull from stealing your chips? Asking for a friend...>.> <.<

--Billyboy

Nico di Angelo

Riordanverse
Species
Demigod
Occupation
Freelance Baker
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Hey BB,

Oh, Hades, I couldn't imagine her reaction if she read about that. Percy would have his work cut out for him.

Well, I usually just yell or shoo them away. Animals tend to stay away from me rather widely though. Though nothing comes between a bird and it's fried potato snack.

@Billyboy

• Haha

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

updated my organizer with suzaku! i'd love any and all plots with him, so please check it out if you're interested. <3 https://pandorarp.com/threads/sunshine-on-your-face-wists-organizer.54144/post-440237
An Ewok strolls into a cantina and says to the bartender, “I’ll have a whisky and........soda.”. The bartender says, “Sure thing - but why the little pause?”
“Dunno,” says the Ewok. “I’ve had them all my life.”
A majority of the essays my students handed in have the distinct smell of ham. Do I want to know, or is this one of those "don't question it" moments? :\

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toph Beifong
Top Bottom