By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private you are my truest feeling yet

Leone Abbacchio

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Taken
link
Organizer
link

1:02 PM / 02 . 14 . 109 / river town

Valentine's day had never been his favorite holiday, but it was officially going to be his first time celebrating the holiday alone in three years. That fact alone stung in a way Leone hadn't been expecting. It was a reminder that yes, he did have to deal with the gang alone. And yes, this world knew how to be cruel and would mock him whenever possible.

He didn't want to think for a night about anything, or about what it meant when he didn't truly know what to do with himself with Bruno not around. Being alone was an old problem and old problems lead to even older solutions, but maybe not all of the old solutions. River Town had a nice liquor store not too far from an even nicer bakery, so he considered it worth a small trip.

The soldato had lit a cigarette, taking the longer route to enjoy some temporary peace. His headphones were on, taking a long drag as he turned the corner into an alleyway. It hadn't taken him long to learn the streets, moving without having to bother with the crowd. He took another turn, having to cross through a busy street before a familiar pattern caught him off guard.

Bruno? For a moment, it's almost easy to blame the lack of sleep. To assume that it's just his mind playing tricks on him, but his voice isn't something he can mistake. Leone paused the music playing, pulling the headphones down to rest around his neck before quickly stubbed the cigarette out on a wall. He moved quicker now, with purpose before he caught up. "Bruno?" The hope in his voice betrays him, almost begging the pantheon of this world to grant him one simple kindness.

@Bruno Bucciarati

• Love
Reactions: Bruno Bucciarati

Bruno Bucciarati

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Race
Undead Human
link

Mista's words were long forgotten as he dashed forwards, disregarding everything but the imminent threat posed at his team. In the background, he could faintly hear a shout as he dove over the raised platform. He could feel the air rush through his hair, but not the frantic pace his heart might have beat at if he was still living. Perhaps his current state was what enabled him to take such risky gambits, allowing him to throw himself into the proverbial jaws of the lion... Of course, his own bodily health had never once crossed his mind whenever he undertook such gambles. Even if he were still alive, he would still be in the place he was in. To protect one's team while fulfilling his mission was the duty of a Capo, something that he has failed thus far. It was crucial that he succeeded in this at least: defeating the Stand-user attempting to kill what he had left.

The ground before his face exploded in a shower of rocks, just as Bruno had planned. What he had not taken into factor was the sudden appearance of vines. Black tendrils wrapped around his body, their cruel grip leaving no room for opposition. He had no opportunity to strike back for before he realized it, he was deposited onto worn down cobblestone. Night-time had transformed into day, the sun merrily winking where there had once been a moon. The air was chilly with the frost of departing winter, and beyond the alleyway he suddenly found himself, Bruno could hear the bustle of a lively city.

This couldn't be anything but the attack of some stand-user, but which? Save for each other, Cioccolata and Secco worked alone. The Boss's time-limit was a mere ten seconds, and if it was him, he would have been destroyed by now. "Mista?" Bruno called out as he stumbled to his feet, a frown replacing his previous expression of confusion. It did well to mask the utter panic that engulfed him like a wild-fire. Where was he? He trudged through the alleyway, but nothing looked familiar. He wasn't in Italy, much less Rome. At one point, he stumbled across a drunk slumped over against the wall, conscious enough to answer his question of "Where am I?" with Rivertown. He only managed to get another word out of him, it being "Pandopolis" in reference to where Rivertown was. In other words, he was completely lost.

Bruno only made it a few steps further before an impossible voice broke through the silence. The only explanation was some sort of hallucination, a trick played by either his cruel mind or the stand-user that had dumped him here. Yet he couldn't stop himself from whirling around, looking for a person he had left behind among a grave of flowers. "Leone?" His voice nearly failed him as he uttered that single name. It couldn't be real, but there was no way he would mistake him for any other. A belligerent countenance that would always soften in his presence, lilac eyes with shades of gold, a man who offered him peace. It didn't make sense, it couldn't have been anything but an illusion - or perhaps he had truly died and this was a posthumous reunion. Bruno couldn't help the hope that spluttered to life at the sight of Abbacchio.

Even as he stepped forward, he was cautious to approach almost as if he could shatter the illusion by moving an inch too close. "How is this possible?" He couldn't find the words to voice his thoughts, to give life to the questions that sat on the tip of his tongue or the hope that this was reality. "You're alive."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leone Abbacchio

Leone Abbacchio

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Taken
link
Organizer
link

It's an achingly familiar scenario, only without the rain and he wasn't quite drunk yet. Multicolored eyes soften, feeling the tension in his shoulders instantly let up. It was him. The words barely register, Abbacchio merely basking in the sound of his voice. There was no mistaking it, there was no trick to the caution in his stance. No trick to the relief or the sound of his first name and oh, that's the first thing to move his heart in months.

Which meant that he had seen him die, and by god causing Bucciarati pain had always been the last thing he wanted to do. The mafioso can easily recall how Narancia had struggled to tell him, had wanted to but found the words were difficult until he slowly pieced it together himself. Now it's his turn to struggle with words, taking another step forward as he tried to find a way to explain. "I... It's strange, but this place has nothing to do with a stand. It's called Pandora."

He knew Bucciarati had to be thinking about the possibility of this being an illusion, something to do with a Stand. It was the same thought he had in the beginning. It was the only explanation that made sense, having seen things at least similar before this with more powerful stands. It was similar to the turtle's key, but only on a much larger scale with much more ground to cover.

"It's not the afterlife or anything dangerous. It's another world, Narancia called it sci-fi bullshit and he wasn't wrong. It... messes with time, as well." It's the closest Abbacchio came to touching on the subject of his death, giving a small pause after. "Almost everyone's here, they're all together and safe. I've been making sure they don't get in too far over their heads."

Swallowing the swell of emotions for even a moment just to get out an explanation, to try to ease any worry Bruno may have leaves him itching for another cigarette. Yet he'd always been Bruno's soldato, and giving a report in a similar manner wasn't anything he wasn't used to despite wanting nothing more than to pull him close.

• Love

Bruno Bucciarati

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Race
Undead Human
link

Leone.

His name had just slipped out naturally. Not Soldato Abbacchio, not just plain Abbacchio. Leone. As the head of their gang, as Capo, he had always ensured that he treated the others with formality in public. While in view of prying eyes, it had always been Abbacchio. Yet, Leone still slipped out and Bruno was sure that if his heart still moved, that it would be hammering in his ears. After Sardegna, he had thought that he would never once more utter the name in public.

"How can this not be the doing of a Stand?" Leone had been completely dead, left to bathe in Sardegna's sun as crimson stained the rocks. They had left him behind to his death. He never said goodbye. Bruno had turned away from the sight, blood trailing down his lip from where he had bit himself to silence his grief. Giorno could not revive him. There was in no way that the vision before him could be real.

But Bruno could not bear to tear his eyes away now. He watched as Abbacchio lingered closer, aware of the fact that this was most likely a trap tailored to finally kill him once and for all. Despite that, however, he didn't step away. He listened as he always has, watching him with a gaze that could not truly mask the depth of emotion he felt for the other. For what it was, it was a beautiful lie. How else could they be reunited in any way but death?

His brows furrowed in thought, still hesitant to fully believe in the explanation being given. A benign realm that existed separately from stands and divorced from time. The others were here; Leone was alive. It seemed too good to be true, too good to be anything but a trap. He had lost him to the boss, he had witnessed a lifeless corpse whose face mirrored the one staring back at him.

It was so real. If he closed his mind for even a brief second, Bruno could imagine that they were back in Naples, that Abbacchio was reading him yet another report. But this was Pandora, some sci-fi bullshit where the dead walked. Every part of the concept screamed that this was a trap, that he was to fight back against the entity who had attacked him with their Stand, but he didn't.

"I trust that you did a good job, then." Even if Leone had a belligerent streak that broke only in privacy's comfort, despite his biting words, he was a golden soldato. He cared for the others beyond mere obligation, save for one.

• Love
Reactions: Leone Abbacchio

Leone Abbacchio

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Taken
link
Organizer
link

It was habit. He knew how to keep his emotions in check, he knew how to keep himself from getting too affectionate with Bruno in public. Leone had spent most of his life fearing for the day the wrong person would see him slip up. It wasn't like they couldn't protect themselves, but thinking of the need ever arising in the first place chilled him in a way nothing else ever had.

Putting the man he loved in any more danger than he was already in was something he avoided thoroughly. Caution was always key, but Pandora wasn't the same as Italy. They were safe, he could kiss a man in public and have no one bat an eye. None of it felt real, it felt like some far off dream that he'd had for years. Like some old ghost of hope clinging to his heart and it was terrifying. Bruno had seen him die. Giorno had told him about their capo's death. He had drank himself stupid for two days and then acted like everything was fine.

And now he was here, standing before him. Calling him Leone and by every god it hurts. The soldato's throat closed up, quickly trying to clear it as he struggled to keep his composure. It felt like there was a hole in his chest, the guilt had chewed it through him while he wasn't looking. He hadn't noticed. He couldn't tell that the love of his life had died and now here he was, telling him that he trusts him and it chokes him entirely.

"I..." He could feel the panic attack swirling around near his heart, taking a breath to correct his breathing. Bruno didn't need this already. He needed answers, reassurance. Anything but the mess that Abbacchio's head had become without him. "I talked with Giorno. He told me about your death, and Narancia's. Narancia told me about mine." The mafioso's voice broke, taking a shaky breath.

Why didn't you tell me? is a cruel question, one that remains silent even when it's the only thing he can think. "I've been here for two months. The others have been here longer, I'm sure they can explain it better I just... I... I didn't know if I would ever see you again." More than anything, he hates the way his voice falls quieter, how the words are choked on when they should be so easy. They come close to breaking, so eerily close.

• Love

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up any motivation or interest in posting atm but if anyone wants to work on winter threads this weekend to close them up, I will do my best. Just toss me a PM or reply here!
I forgot how much I loved Tangled. Now I want to app them both! fshkgd <333

Like for a comm thread!
I'm atrociously slow right now and I can't express how sorry I am for that. The muse is coming back! Still, with the season change coming up, if anybody would rather let things go and try again next season, let me know!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link
Top Bottom