By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private you aren't MY sister ;)

Max Reed

The Guyver
Race
Zoanoid
Occupation
DoI Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Tag: @Leia Organa.
Date: 17th Dec, Year 109.

“I’m Max Reed. DoI,” he said, using his best gruff cop voice. He flashed his ID at the secretary, who shifted her half-moon glasses further up her nose and squinted at it a beat, before dismissing it with a nod.

“How can we help, Mr Reed?” she asked him, raising her voice above the rumble and chatter of the main foyer. Every so often, he felt somebody jostle his shoulder or rustle the back of his rumpled trench coat, threatening to send him crashing into the secretary’s desk, which wouldn’t have created a good first impression with the major players in the Elysium government.

“I’m here to see the Councillor of Intelligence about an investigation,” he replied.

The secretary murmured in acknowledgement, shifting her attention on a holographic display. Her dainty, long fingered hands tapped at the screen, its soft glow bathing her clear cut features.

“What time?” she asked.

“Nine thirty,” Reed answered, subconsciously glancing up at a cluster of round clock faces on the wall. He was two or three minutes early, which was always a good thing.

“I’m sorry,” she said, the frown lines deepening in her forehead. “Leia Organa doesn’t appear to have any meetings scheduled this morning, nor in fact, the afternoon.”

“Aww, Jeez. Seriously?” Reed grumbled, feeling his stomach sink in dismay. “It’s about the incident with the drugs… Red Death. Is there any way you can arrange a meeting?”

“Sure!” she chirruped brightly.

Great,” he heaved out a huge sigh of relief, figuring this wasn’t a wasted journey to Elysium, or that he would have to delay an important piece of the Red Death investigation.

“I can get you a meeting at two fifteen…” she told him. Awesome. “Five weeks from today.”

Crap.

Reactions: Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Star Wars
Hope is like the sun
Race
Force Sensitive Human
Occupation
Councillor of Intelligence
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
In a Relationship with Han Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
As luck would have it for Reed, Leia had just finished a meeting with a figure from Elysium, outside the building, about a conflict between them and another business like theirs out in the Crystal Vales, which they were trying to integrate into. It wasn’t exactly the fast paced, urgent situation she’d been used to in the Alliance, but she was here to hear the voices of the people, as she’d always tried to in the Senate. At least here people saw her as the grown up and serious politician she was, rather than a teenage princess “playing dress up” as they’d called it.

Dressed in a long, grey-blue gown, a colour she’d taken to wearing after realising it was close to chalcedony, a name shared by a necklace that belonged to the Organa family and one she very much missed, her long hair wound in braid around her head, Leia entered the building, smiling to the doormen.

She hadn’t seen the man at Sarah’s (Leia made a note to learn as many names as she could when working here – everyone was important, no matter what their role) desk, in search of that much needed caf. She’d not had a drink since this morning, which for her meant 5am. Humble as she was, Leia didn't expect anyone else to get it for her, Councillor or not.

Reactions: Max Reed

Max Reed

The Guyver
Race
Zoanoid
Occupation
DoI Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Reed recognized the Councillor of Intelligence in a heartbeat, having seen her photograph on some official looking pages via the Internet. Great detective skills, Reed. She was even more freaking gorgeous in the flesh, which made him feel guilty when he thought about Cindy.

Deaf to the secretary’s protests, he scrambled over to Leia Organa, figuring they could arrange a meeting between themselves like grown adults. Surely she could see him before next month!?

“Holy cow! You’re beautiful!” he blurted out before his mouth could have a full consultation with his brain. What was that he’d said about being adults? He cleared his throat, feeling heat creeping up the side of his neck. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say you were beautiful… Not that you aren’t beautiful! You’re very lovely. Ahem. It was just rather inappropriate of me to come up to a lady I don’t know and comment on her physical appearance.

“Aww. Jeez,” he bowed his head, grimacing awkwardly at his feet. “I’ve blown this introduction… Haven’t I?” He glanced up again, not sure whether to offer the Councillor his hand. She’d probably slap it away in disgust, then call Security. “I’m Max Reed. DoI. I’m here to rescue you - talk to you! - about the Red Death investigation. Just talk.”

Sheesh! He got so freaking tongue-tied around a pretty woman! How did Cindy put up with him?

Leia Organa

Star Wars
Hope is like the sun
Race
Force Sensitive Human
Occupation
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Before she could even walk two steps, a man, who had very familiar blue eyes, blocked her path, and she fought the urge to roll her eyes at his comment. Was this going to be another man, who thought they could woo her into giving them whatever they wanted? She was going to give them a piece of her mind, but he promptly apologised, tripping over his words.

Folding her arms, the corner of her mouth turned upwards in a slight smirk as he acknowledged he’d screwed up. “Just a little,” she replied, but it was with an amused tone.

Finally, he began to make sense (although he still made a fool of himself – rescue her? Where had she heard that before?), and realization dawned on her face as he said why he was here. Security from the door were heading over, but Leia stopped them with a look and a gesture. This was important and if he really did turn out to be a jerk, she was confident she alone could make sure he thought twice before being one again.

“Follow me,” she simply instructed, heading up the stairs with a wave to Sarah as she passed her desk. He was lucky she had no more appointments for the day.

They went down a corridor until Leia stopped, opening a door to a stylish, yet utilitarian sitting room. Waiting until Reed was in the room, the brunette then asked, “Before we start, can I get you anything? Water, caf, tea?”

Max Reed

The Guyver
Race
Zoanoid
Occupation
DoI Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The attractive - beautiful, no, gorgeous - Councillor of Intelligence chose not to feed him to her Security goons. Reed exhaled heavily and silently, relieved that she had a sense of humor and was willing to hear what he had to say. Smart, beautiful, funny. She was the perfect women.

Before he followed Leia, he couldn’t help but eye the Security goons, swallowing forcefully when one scowled back at him. Their fists were the size of freaking anvils.

Reed played it safe and kept his mouth shut, only opening it when she asked him a question. “If it isn’t too much of an imposition, a coffee - or caf - would hit the spot right about now. Thanks.”

He’d heard a few people from these parts use “caf” pretty regularly. Reed guessed it was a quirky dialect thing. He was looking forward to sampling her “caf”, which sounded all kinds of wrong in his head. Don’t you dare say that out loud to the gorgeous woman. He was a big coffee fan. It was a part of his natural diet, along with pizza, cigarettes and chewing gum.

“Are you sure you can see me now?” he fussed quietly, peering in at the pleasant looking living room. Jeez. It was bigger than his freaking apartment back in Blackhaven. “Your secretary seemed to suggest that you had a busy week… A busy month. I’d hate to add to your workload.”

Do you get time to have a social life? If you’re free any time in the next quarter, I know this great little restaurant in… No, no, no. She’d never like him. Plus he liked Cindy.

Leia Organa

Star Wars
Hope is like the sun
Race
Force Sensitive Human
Occupation
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Leia nodded; the rooms themselves were equipped with facilities to make drinks. Just because she was Councillor, she saw no reason why she should get anyone else to do it – she had a pair of hands, after all and it would be quicker doing it herself. “Please, take a seat, I won’t be a moment,” she offered as she headed over to the back of room, boiling up some water.

“I do have appointments, yes, but I have some free time right now, and this is important.” Whilst it was also true that her days were full, what he had been told was more to make sure things were scheduled, and she wasn’t double booked. Plus, it weeded out the time wasters.

She was soon back, setting down two mugs on the table. “Let me know if it’s too strong,” she said with a hint of amusement, “I don’t always get it right for people.”

Max Reed

The Guyver
Race
Zoanoid
Occupation
DoI Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Thanks.” Reed took a long sip of “caf”, well used to the burn of it down his throat. He prided himself on having a belly as fireproof as a furnace. “You know, this is actually just right.”

Reed wasn’t lying to flatter her or put her at ease. He genuinely meant it was just right, although he would’ve lied if it had been too strong. Then again, he didn’t think he’d ever find coffee too strong. He drank so much of it that it probably flowed through his veins in place of blood.

“I’m one of the main investigators dealing with the Red Death case,” he began, warming his hands around his coffee cup. “I figure you must’ve heard about the incident the other day? A briefcase full of the ingredients used to make the drug was discovered in the COSTA station. It looks as though its owner came up the elevator that connects Pandopolis to the Cosmic Wilderness.”

He took another long sip of coffee, resisting the urge to smack his lips or drum his hands on the table. “Holy smokes! This coffee isn’t just all right. It’s great! Where’d you buy this type?”

Leia Organa

Star Wars
Hope is like the sun
Race
Force Sensitive Human
Occupation
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She smiled; her caf making skills hadn’t failed her this time. She sat down across from him, taking a sip of her own drink.

“Yes, it was terrible. And it shows a glaring security risk that should never have been overlooked.” If it was that easy to get such equipment between towns and cities, then who knew what other incidents could happen?

“It’s an Elysium blend; if I’m honest, it’s the closest flavour that matches the caf where I’m from,” Leia wasn’t fussy by any means, but it was good to have a taste of her own galaxy when she was having a particularly stressful day.

Max Reed

The Guyver
Race
Zoanoid
Occupation
DoI Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“You’re absolutely right!” he agreed with a little too much volume and enthusiasm, before trying to hide his blush behind his steaming coffee cup. Sheesh. He hadn’t been able to help the outburst. She sounded so hot when she was condemning security regulations.

She could condemn him any time… On the floor, across a couch, over the table…

Reed gave a mental shake of his head, unimpressed with his unprofessional thoughts. And then there was Cindy, who had both his heart skipping a beat and his stomach churning in guilt… Unless that was an effect of the coffee or the faulty cockroach alien DNA in his body.

Though he’d scolded himself inwardly, he still couldn’t stop himself from asking her a personal question: “So where’s home?” He volunteered information about himself in case she was shy: “I’m from L.A..”

She didn’t look shy. She looked hot. Jeez. Would his brain shut the heck up already!?

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Severen wrote on Sebastian's profile.
Howdy. Ah guess you’re mah lil‘ baby boy now.
THE MUSE IS BACK!!! kind of. it's a process alsjfhalsjfhjasf. older threads are coming to me as a bit of a struggle, but i don't plan on dropping things. ♥ that said, if any of my partners are not feeling old things, now is definitely the opportunity to let me know and we can do something brandy new instead!
((this silly bby has a super cool and sad animated movie out !! if anyone who wants to watch, let me know and i'll give u links <3 <3 ))

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolyne Cujoh
Top Bottom