By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private you can count me in

Carole Stanley

Carole & Tuesday
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

February 6th
@Lisa Lisa

Carole had been bobbing about with excitement all morning; this was her chance to finally learn something not only awesome but would go a long way to keeping her and Tuesday safe from any kind of trouble, usually creeps who underestimated them. She’d had a bit of experience, but it was mostly street fights where she’d had to defend herself or in the refugee camps when the bigger kids tried picking on the little ones.

She knew that she had to get through the initial assessment before she would be considered to become a Hamon student, so Carole had took the time to prepare herself, going through everything she already knew, and spotting her weaknesses.

Taking a breath, she tried to calm down, resisting the urge to go and bounce around the school, something Lisa Lisa likely wouldn’t be thrilled about, and knocked on the door of Rippling Sunlight.

• Love
Reactions: Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good

Carole Stanley. A student who had first come to her wanting to learn self-defense, but Lisa Lisa could see that she had the potential to be more. She had the basics of breath control, something which took some people years to grasp, and there was a fire in her eyes that spoke of a drive to be better, to move to bigger and greater things. Hamon required hard work, and Lisa Lisa got the feeling that Carole was p to it.

She would be the first.

The most important thing was thus: did Carole have the aptitude for Hamon? There were some (like George, who despite trying his best, could never keep up, and eventually chose to learn to fight in the sky, instead of on the ground) that wished to learn, but could not generate enough to truly use the art. So she had pulled Carole aside, after one lesson, and asked her.

The girl had reacted with the enthusiasm she had hoped, and agreed to meet her one-on-one, for the test. Lisa Lisa was waiting in what she personally called the Annex, the mere portal to the true training facility, far, far away. Magic truly was a wondrous thing, and rather helpful when she did not have access to Air Supplena Island.

Lisa Lisa heard a knock, and smiled to herself. Getting up from the desk, she moved to the door and opened it smoothly. "Carole," she greeted with a small smile, gesturing for the young idol to move through. "Welcome."

• Love
Reactions: Carole Stanley

Carole Stanley

Carole & Tuesday
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Carole wanted this more than anything, and to even be considered by Lisa Lisa was a huge opportunity. The teen beamed as her Sensei opened the door; she was a striking woman, imposing, but fair. She expected the best from you, and in return, she'd do her best for you.

“Lisa-Sensei,” she politely greeted with a nod of her head, stepping into the annex. “Thanks for havin’ me – well, askin’ me here,” she said, scratching her neck nervously. She waited until Lisa Lisa had closed the door and stepped back into the room before making another move.

Reactions: Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good

Lisa Lisa inclined her head, watching Carole enter the annex/office. "It's my pleasure," she replied, stepping back. They didn't need to go to the actual training grounds for this, luckily. This was not a fight, or, indeed, a class. This was just a test, and the small space that the room off the office offered would be more than enough. Walking towards said room, clearly expecting Carole to follow, Lisa Lisa slipped her shoes off, until she stood on the mats with her bare feet.

"Carole....Why are you interested in learning Hamon?" she asked. Those without the drive to learn Hamon, without a goal to follow, would inevitably fail, and Lisa Lisa did not want to invest effort into teaching someone only for them to leave, half-cocked, trying to use a power that they did not truly understand, or respect. That was how disaster struck, and she could not afford to spend time fixing the mess of some inexperienced Hamon user. So she had to know why, before she could focus on the if.

• Love
Reactions: Carole Stanley

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up any motivation or interest in posting atm but if anyone wants to work on winter threads this weekend to close them up, I will do my best. Just toss me a PM or reply here!
I forgot how much I loved Tangled. Now I want to app them both! fshkgd <333

Like for a comm thread!
I'm atrociously slow right now and I can't express how sorry I am for that. The muse is coming back! Still, with the season change coming up, if anybody would rather let things go and try again next season, let me know!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link
Top Bottom